〜otto

3rd person pov

----------------------------------

"I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE" Shouted Daniela, slamming her fists on the table as she came to the room. Lorenzo jumped from the yell, practically waking up from the clam he was supposed to be cleaning.

"Is it me?" He asked slowly, with a croak in his voice.

"It will be if you don't tell me where the FISH LUCA IS!" The angry mother threw everything off the table, including some plates and cups that fell but hadn't crashed. (they're in the water i dont think they can-)

"Well I don't know where he is, you were supposed to be in char-" Although Lorenzo wanted to finish that sentence, Daniela's deathly glare at him made him want to shut up and not speak anything else for good.

"Go out, and FIND HIM." She scolded, pointing to the entrance of the cave. Lorenzo muttered a 'Yes ma'am', quickly swimming out of their home. She sighed, taking a moment to calm herself from all the yelling and panicking. Pulling a seat out, she sat down, dropping her head in her hands. "I'm a terrible mother..."

"You're not," Said a voice. Daniela picked up her head, giving a confused look to the speaker. "I didn't raise you to become a bad parent." Daniela's mother sighed, sitting down across from her.

"But you never lost me Mama, and I lost Luca." A warming chuckle left the older woman's lips, putting her hand on Daniela's. "Why are you laughing?"

"Sixteen years you kept him isolated in this ocean of sorts, and the boy's curious mind must have wandered off to see more."

"You mean he could have gone to the surface world? Where he could've been killed in seconds-"

"No. I'm saying he could've gone to the surface, and wanted to explore something you never let him. When you grew up I let you see everything!"

"Until that incident.." Mumbled Daniella, giving a glance at her mother.

"If you keep Luca here forever, then you certainly will be a bad mother. But if you let him grow up, and become smarter than he is, by seeing new and imaginative things, you'll be a beautiful mother."

"Or I'll be a mother who killed her son!"

"I'm certain he's no in danger-"

"THEN WHY HASN'T HE BEEN BACK FOR DAYS!?" Daniella jumped out of her seat, putting her hands on her head in full panic. "I-I'm going to find Lorenzo and we're gonna find him."

"You never listen, Daniela, maybe that's why Luca went missing; took the habit from you."

"He went missing because you talked me into letting him 'be free'! Gosh, I should've never let him even go out of the house at all in the first place." Swimming to the entrance, she gave one last glance at her mother.

"I'm heading to find Lorenzo and we're gonna bring Luca back. Dead or not dead, I'm gonna be a mother to him who won't allow incidents like mine to happen to him."

So nobody is really stopping Luca and Alberto- right?

----------------------------------------------------

487 words, short chapter but its a filler!

a.n.- now we have some spiec in the story but woo woo almost at 10 chapters!! tysm for 15k reads! I'm beyond grateful for all fo you and always read everything, and every little joke or comment, is just heartwarming to myself! ilysm whoever is reading this, and thank ou for the motivation and joy you've given me to write this story!! <33