Right For You

Zayn's POV

I wake up with sweat dripping from my forehead, while my chest is heaving rapidly. I've just had a bad nightmare, and I run my hands continually across my hair, startled that I've dreamt about Thea. Oh, my sweet sweet Thea. I recall her being skin and bones, nothing left to live for. The way her big brown eyes looked me straight into my soul, as if wanting my help. She was concisely, everything I didn't wish for in that dream; A lifeless girl, with no doubt of the world. I just wish I could embrace her, telling her that everything will be just fine. Shit.

Jumping up from my bed, I hastily open up my drawer. The folder I've just received from Alice two days ago, still lays untouched. I've been wondering, yet no solution of what to do with them had acquired in my head. What did Alice mean by using them wisely? And how did she get those?... Something is defiantly eerie about that woman.

Suddenly, range fills me up, damning Liam of being so perfect, when in reality he can make mistakes too. I know he's a good guy, and most of the popularity of our fans would guess that I would betray my bestfriend and not him. But guess what? I'm not the only bad boy in town. Some rat has found interest in that too. At this point, I would find extreme pleasure in punching him square in the face, and I'm sure that he's up for the same deal.

"Mr. Malik?"

"What?" I snap, regretting when Kara was simply using her old mellow voice. "What?" I say a little softer, with no harshness whatsoever.

She opens further my bedroom door, and I have no care in the world if she finds my room like a birds nest. That's why she's here right? To clean the shit up? God, I'm so mad right now...

"Um.. These came in the mail this morning. I wasn't sure if you would wake up, so I guess I could settle them for you in your room, if so." She reaches out for her pocket, and hands me a little envelope.

"Who send this?" I ask, wondering where the senders name is printed or written down.

"I don't know. I didn't reach for it earlier." She frowns, either because of the mess or the fact that she didn't bother look who gave this letter.

I know I've been harsh, and I feel kinda guilty for letting out my anger for Liam go against her. "Sorry for snapping at you before, Kara. I'm just a little tired that's all." I gesture her a genuine smile, and she returns it warmly. Phew. I wouldn't like the idea of her crying, or worse yelling at me. Besides, it's my grams family friend.

Once she closed the door behind her, I suck in fresh air before shedding the envelope to shreds. In it was a letter, glued with letters from a magazine. You know, so you can't identify your writing?

" To; Zayn Malik

Dearest, 1/5 from One Direction

I've been keeping tabs on you, and from what I've seen is, you haven't used the pictures yet from Alice. Let me help you with your misery. For your own benefit, you could give them to Thea, and prove that little Liam isn't good at all. Or...you could show them to Liam, and it'll benefit him. I'm sure he'll burn them, and hold the dirty secret till his grave.

What I'm saying badger guy, is that you should clear this up and don't let a wannabe perfect guy *cough cough* Liam get his way. I know that you know you want Thea, so why don't you do something about it, and then you can start a happy life on cloud 9?

Get going boy, or I'll do it myself..

P.s I've taking the pictures, and not that redhead.. I'm great, huh?

P.s.s Stop gaping, you'll catch flies. And you know what I've just said is true.

From; A dear friend of yours"