24

,We have much to talk about

,We have much to talk about.'

Zane rasps and Theodor is long out of the room.
I am turned around, facing him now, his eyes holding anger and lust, the mix confusing me, but I try to concentrate.
He still holds my arm and I feel the tension again, the electricity through his touch, making me irritated again.
I pry his hand of my arm, crossing mine above my chest, glaring at him.

In this case, I definitely am inferior to him.

I have to protect Damien and if he doesn't know it's him yet, then it has to stay like that.
Maybe I need to seduce him? So that he looses concentration? Maybe I have to do that.

But something isn't right, something just feels weird.

I ignore it, concentrating on now, worrying later.
Seducing him so that he looses focus is in the very first place now.

But something right now is so strange. I didn't mind to use my body as a medium to seduce somebody, because after everything that happened, it just felt like my body wasn't that good any more, not worth to cherish anymore, so I didn't care, I used my body how I wanted to and began to love my body through it, not that it would matter right now.

But using my body now, feels any other than like it wouldn't matter.

I want to.

And I don't know what it means. Still, I have to protect my friends, no matter what happens.
Right now, I am angry. Angry at myself, letting down my guard, not paying attention and getting caught. And I am angry at him, all the time, I don't even need a good reason.
I have more than one, but one angers me more than ever right now.

I am forced to marry this piece of shit.

,What do you want?' I demand to know, my voice showing that I don't like him nor want to be here.
,Many things, princess.' he rasps, his eyes not showing me any hint of what is going to happen next.
,Many things.' he again says, while stepping right in front of me.
I remain silent, not wanting to speak and not even knowing what I would say.

,But right now-.' he roars again, his voice full of anger. ,I want to know what you did with the guard you were so cozy with.' he glares at me.
I begin to smirk.

Time to play.

,Hmm so you want to know what unholy things I did with the nice guard I got to know.' I smirk up to him. His face holding a frown.
He also remains silent, which brings me to make up an interesting story.
,So this guard, we are talking about-.' I sigh, slowly walking around him now.
,I got to know him a bit longer ago, he stood watch in front of my door.' I now stand right behind him, putting my hand on his shoulder.