33

Waking up, the sun is shining in my face

Still having my eyes closed, the sun being too bright, not liking it, as always.
I slowly feel the warmth of something next to me, hearing the breath of somebody laying right next to me and then- the memories are hitting me.

Last night- with Elisabeth.

-Flashback-

She sits in front of me, putting her little hands under her ass, opening her mouth, giving me full control. Elisabeth sits in front of me naked, her Body being so perfect, even thought I can't see it that good because of the dim light.

I lean forward a bit, waiting for her to give me some instructions.

"Do it as rough as you want." She whispers.

These beautiful words leaving her beautiful mouth. Her breast and her innocent look giving me  a kind of desires, desires that don't seem to be able to be satisfied. I can't hold back. Her beautiful tummy, her thick legs and her.

Just her.

The way the words roll of her tongue, the way she swings her hips, the way she builds up tension- Just imagining about her, while she sits so beautiful naked in front of me, giving me the rest, not to being able to wait anymore.

Her mouth being the toy I desired for so long.

-End of Flashback-

Opening my eyes harshly and already expecting the view I get to see, but still being excited, already feeling her naked body pressed against mine, but still being washed away by what I get to see.

Elisabeth lays with her back to me, the blanket laying on the ground and her ass pressed against my stomach, while my arm is laying over her waist. Her beautiful long golden hair in my face, while I only can listen to her quiet sniffles.

Her back feeling so delicate, all of her skin feeling so soft, while her hair is poking me. While smelling her, I again notice something. I slept, soundly and deeply, without nightmares.

So it really seems to be because of her.

And then again, her hair poking me, my skin itching because of it, while  wanting to enjoy the feeling of her naked self, but also not being able to feel her hair in my face anymore, I slowly take my arm, bringing it up and taking her hair out of my face.

Feeling her move, because I took my arm away, herself pressing against me even more, feeling my dick twitch, my heart beat increasing and myself getting aroused again. The way she moves so softly, how she breathes so quietly and only being able to imagine her face, since I can't see it.

Closing my eyes tightly, remembering that she is asleep and that I have to calm the hell down. Taking in a deep breath, trying to think about something else. Breathing normally again. Opening my eyes, still not able to not be excited about the view.