Book One : "Hello Darling."

I needed to go out there.

I wasn't going to let him hurt innocent people.

"I'm sorry, but I need to protect everyone in this building. That.. thing, whatever he is.. I don't want to know what he is capable of." I said, standing up and walking out the door.

"Thank you!" I hear her whisper behind me.

I open the door and walk out into the lobby. The room was pitch black, I couldn't see anything.

"I'm here, what do you want from me?" I sheepishly stated.

I feel something behind me, and it everything just stopped.

. . .

I wake up in a victorian style room.

The thing that took me here was sitting in a red chair next to the bedside

"You're finally awake my dear."

"Who are you? Why am I hear?"

"My child, you're home now. As for who I am, I take many names. The more popular name I believe is slenderman."

I stood in awe, the faceless creature made sense now.

"You're real? My lucifer I can't believe my own eyes."

He nodded his head.

"Is there a name you preferred to be called?" I asked.

"Many of the younger proxies call me father. However, the older proxies call me Sir, or S. My brothers call me Kellen." He stated.

<A/N: I just find it weird calling someone slender, so I gave him a name, please don't hate on it.>

"Oh, I'll guess I'll call you Mr. K. Is that alright Mr. K?"

He nodded, his face forming some what of a pleasant expression.

"May I know your name?"

"Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"Well then y/n, the first stop we must make is meeting the proxies, so you don't die on your first day here." Mr. K said, he held out his hand for me and I took it to get up.

"There are clothes in the wardrobe, I'll be just outside the door." He walked away and left you to change. You picked a outfit and went out.
(Options below:)

1: A blood red destressed hoodie, with "corpse" in black across the chest. A light dusty blue pair of jeans, and some white sneakers.

2: A dusty pink cropped long sleeve shirt with black high-waisted denim shorts, and some black combat boots.

3: Black tunic long sleeve turtleneck, with white skirt/short shorts and some knee high demonia's.

Pg 3 399 words