1.THOUGHTFUL NIGHT 💭

---------

As we all know AS's proposal was rejected by HM in the night of holi sequence😔...and the next morning mpt found AS...the whole day after finding him was so hectic and full of work for them🤯...so my first part starts from the same date's night.🌃

-------------

~At AS's house 🏠~
It was 10 pm when he entered his house.MAA opened the door 🚪.

MAA - Aree Anu...tu kal raat kaha tha..itni chinta ho gayi thi mujhe..?!

AS - kuch nhi maa..(hanging his car key 🗝️ in the key holder) bas kuch mahatvpoorn kaam tha to nhi aa paya..!

MAA - (playfully 😝)kaam hi tha yaa apni Haseena ke saath holi khelne me vyast tha🤭.

AS - (became a bit sad remembering about last night 😞..but then controlled himself and said) kya maa aap bhi..sach me kaam tha..!

Saying this he went to his room but his mother being a mother knew that there was something irritating him..but she thought to give him some time and talk to to him later.

~At HM's House 🏠~

She entered her house seeing her ammi keeping her head in the dinning table sleeping..she moved forward and kissed her forehead appreciating her care..!

~At AS's house 🏠~
He entered his room after having his dinner and sat on the bed keeping his head on the headrest.

AS's POV --
Kyu Haseena ji!! kyu!! kyu nhi dena chahti app hamko ek mauka dobara! Hame bohot achche se gyaat h ki aap ham se pyaar karti h...bas maanne ko taiyar nhi h aap!! Ham kaise yakeen dilayen aapko ki ham aapse bohot pyaar karte h aur nhi jee sakte aapke bina!! Par ab vaada hai hamara aapse aur khud se bhi ki ham aapka bharosa dobara jeet kar hi rahenge!!

He dozed off to sleep 😴 in the same position with those thoughts..

~At HM's House 🏠~
She made her mother wake up... They had their dinner and went to their respective rooms..

HM's POV --

sorry sir... Hamne aapko maaf to kar diya h par Aapne hamare saath jo kuch bhi kiya h vo bhula nhi paa rhe h...aur uske baad hamara kisi par bhi bharosa karna Asaan nhi h!! Hame nhi samajh aa rha h ki ham kya kare..!
She thought for sometime and then said.."DOORI" DOORI BANA KE RAKHENGE HAM AAPSE..HAMARE BEECH ME JO BAAT HOGI SIRF PROFESSIONALLY HOGI..!
She sighed and dozed off to sleep 😴

-------------

So this was the first part of my story..
I know this part was very boring but some interesting things are too on their way..!😀

-------------

Please vote if you liked the starting of the story..
Do rate this part out of 10 in the comment section

Thankyou.