28. AMMI KNOWS 😌

Exams postpone ho gaye mere..ab 10th se hai..so updating a short part 👇🏻👇🏻
_____________________________________

So AS went back to his home and persuaded her mother to let him go and she agreed easily as she knew that for him nothing comes before his country.

Next morning (one day before marriage)

At HM's House 🏠

She opened her eyes feeling lazy, tired, happy, sad hearing a sound (a voice? an alarm? a siren?).. obviously her alarm..she turned it off and got up yawning.

She saw ammi cleaning her cupboard and then reality striked her...but what?..yes..she has to face her ammi now...she has to tell her about AS's mission.

Maa - uth gayi..?

HM - ji ammi.. good morning!

Maa - (still doing her work) haan morning to good hogi hi..night jo itni good thi...!

HM - k..kya ammi ham kuch samjhe nahi!!?

Ammi turned and came towards the bedside table and picked up the watch kept there.

Ammi - ye anubhav ki ghadi yaha kaise aayi??

HM thought - Oh damn!! Ye kya kiya anubhav..apna sab samaan leke jaana chahiye tha na yaha se!!

Ammi - bata!!?

HM - maa ye to ... Haan .. vo ye.. sangeet ke din..parso choot gayi thi.. to hamne socha baad me denge!

Ammi - bas kar ab jhoot bolne ki zarurat nhi h... Mujhe pata h raat ko anubhav aaya tha yaa tere room me.. haina??

HM (bent down her head) - haan ammi... Par aapko kaise pata??

Ammi - samdhan ji ka phone aaya tha.. Anubhav ne sab bata diya unko.. aur unne mujhe.. mission ke baare me bhi!

HM - to aap maan gayi.. matlab agar unhe aane me der ho gayi to?

Ammi - (comes and sits in front of her keeping her palm in one of her cheeks) to ruk jaenge..shaadi to tum dono ko karni hi h.. ab chaahe jab karo!

HM smiles.
She was in such a relief!!
Maa had talked to ammi about this matter and successfully convinced her, which if she did not do... it would have been a big task for Haseena.

Ammi - chal ab jaldi se taiyaar ho ja breakfast karke shopping pe bhi chalna h..shaadi hai kal teri!!

Ammi leaves.

HM had her shower and is getting ready standing in front of the mirror.
She touched her forehead looking at herself in the mirror remembering the soothing kiss AS did..which was probably the first time he came that close to her. She unknowingly blushed.

The whole day was like a whole week for HM.. Even though she knew that AS was somewhere now where she could not contact him.. she still tried to do so.

It was 12 midnight.. just some hours and they will be officially called as couples.

She was in the washroom when her phone was ringing. She came out to see 2 missed calls from an unknown number..before she could dial it..her phone rang.. without seeing the name of the caller... she picked it up assuming it to be AS.

HM - hello anubhav aap theek h na ( she said at a speed)

"Haseena di ham bol rahe hai karishma"

"Karishma aap?"

HM sees the name - " oh sorry hamne bina dekhe phone utha liya!"

" Koi baat nhi..vaise hamne isliye phone kiya tha ki anu bhaiya ka call aaya tha..keh rahe the ki vo kal aapko seedha mandap me dikhenge..unhone aapko call kiya tha par utha nhi isliye hame batane ko kaha"

" Thankyou karishma batane ke liye"

They hung up the call after talking for some time.

HM slept with a peaceful smile at her face knowing that AS is safe.
_____________________________________

I know ye boring tha par agle kuch parts interesting hone vala hai.. be ready!! 😁

Your suggestions in the comments pleasee😗🥺