♧︎ O̸N̸E̸ ♧︎

[I lied.. I'm updating on this.

Also just a warning, smut will come fast. Probably next chapter because it goes well with the plot.]

"𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀."
__________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

"It's my day off, Pans." I sighed into the phone, pouring the strawberry's off of the cutting board and into a bowl. "Besides, my legs hurt."

Pansy let out a chuckle into the phone, and I knew she was going to make me come in today. She was owner of the strip club I worked at, and although she loved me with her whole heart, I knew she needed me to come in. "I'll let you drink alcohol," she sung sweetly into the phone, convincing me.

"Fine," I pressed the speaker button, setting it down on the counter and grabbing some yogurt to mix with my strawberries. "I'll be there at six. Me and Theo are meant to get dinner together to discuss our parents will. I'll cancel and do it tomorrow."

She hummed over the phone, "So? Am I ever gonna get details on last night?"

That was something I didn't want to talk about. Because last night as a fail- again. "No, Pans. He didn't make me cum, honestly, I'm starting to think nobody will." Dipping the strawberry in vanilla yogurt, I put it in my mouth and savored the taste. "Only vibrators."

"You know, I didn't want to take drastic measures, but I think I know who to call." She giggled on the other line, and I nearly choked on my breakfast.

Swallowing, I licked the inside of my cheek before dipping another fruit. "No, I think I'm good. Whoever you have in mind- Don't-."

"Just be here at eight tonight, show up a little later and wear your best outfit. Trust me, Elara."

Before I could respond, the line went dead and my heart started pounding.

Pansy always had crazy ideas like this- the last time she told me to trust her, we ended up on the biggest bridge in New York with only our undergarments on, freezing cold in the middle of December.

But it was whatever- I guess. If she knew somebody who could give me a good time, then so be it. I'm tired of having a one night stand, only for the men to get pleased. It's like they take one look at a girls body, and don't have a single clue what to do with it besides please themselves.

I decided to call Theodore and tell him about canceling for dinner. We were supposed to be discussing our parents will because they died in a car crash- not that we care, they treated us like shit- and now, we don't know what to do with their money that they supposedly 'left us.'

Dialing his number, I continued to eat my breakfast before he answered.

-

Brushing down my outfit, I made my way to my car.

I wore a thin black lingerie set, with thigh high laced socks on. I had a sweater on the covered me down to my knees, so that way when I get out nobody saw me like that unless they were heading inside the strip club.

Honestly, I can't remember why I started this job, Pansy was the one who pulled me into it, and it makes good money but sometimes I truly can't stand it. But with being wizards, it had its advantages because Pansy had an age spell casted on the entire building that men under 18 and men over 30 cannot enter the building. We just tell muggles to fuck off and they don't question it as why they can't come in.

Driving there wasn't very far from my apartment; I lived alone, while my brother lived in a three bedroom apartment and shared it with Blaise and Draco. Draco Malfoy- he could look at me and my underwear would be soaked. I didn't care if he was my brothers best friend, he was extremely attractive and looked at me like I was his greatest enemy that he wanted to pin against a wall and fuck for days.

But we'd never spoken a word to each other before, not because I was shy, but because he doesn't like me at all. He's constantly making remarks about how I'm gonna end up on a street because I fucked to many guys when he has no room to talk.

I wouldn't be surprised if women fake orgasmed with him, either.

Pulling up, I exited my car and shut the door behind me. I opened the door to be met with music playing, lights flashing and Pansy Parkinson smirking as she watched me walk in. She lifted her arms up in a motion for me to take my sweater off, and I did to show her what I was wearing, while she practically jumped up from excitement.

What I didn't see, was Draco Malfoy sitting at the bar from afar, watching us- me.

"Glad you're finally letting me do something for you," she boasted, her arms wrapped around waist before planting a kiss on my lips. It was normal for me and her to kiss, she was lesbian and I just liked the fact that she kissed me.

I smiled through the kiss, setting my sweater down on the bar before she pulled back, and giggled again. "Tomorrow, I'm off. Because me and Theo have to go to dinner- I don't like when he comes to my apartment, he always brings his friends."

She nodded, "Completely understandable. Now, someone," she looked behind her towards the bar and when she saw nobody was there she smirked. "Has requested you for an hour in a private room."

I widened my eyes, "Pansy tell me you didn't." She but her lip with a smirk. "We're not allowed to have sex here, it's a job-."

"Yea, and I own the place." She pecked my lips again, turning back towards me with a grin, attempting to walk away. "I have a good feeling about this guy, Elara. He'll tend to your needs. Room 6."

She walked away before I could say anything, and I had no choice but to walk down the hallway with private rooms. My heart was racing, my cheeks already turning red at the thought of someone behind this door that I had now stepped in front of.

Anybody could be in here- they could be ugly. They could be a pedophile and I'm not sure I even wanted to enter this room, not when the last time I did I almost got sexually assaulted.

Closing my eyes for a brief second, I twisted the doorknob and opened my eyes, only to be met with a platinum blonde haired boy, his legs spread with his elbows resting on his knees while he drank a cup of whiskey.

"Nice to see you again, Elara." Draco greeted me with a smirk.

-

-

-