♧︎ N̸I̸N̸E̸T̸E̸E̸N̸ ♧︎

[mature content.]

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"___________________________________________

"𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,"
___________________________________________

𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑻;

My body was in pure exhaustion.

My pussy ached from being taken so many times, from cumming on nearly everything in this fucking room. The last thing I was expecting was to be seated in Dracos lap backwards, my back to his chest and his cock gliding up and down slit, before he harshly pushed into me. My thighs were spread completely, and a sob left my lips, tears running down my cheek from being fucked so many times.

Over the dresser, he made me watch him pound inside of my core, watch how he held onto my throat and snapped his hips against mine so roughly the dresser moved. He took me with my back arched, my ass in the air and my face buried in the sheets with him repeatedly tumbling curses from his lips while he slapped my right ass cheek. He'd slammed me against the door to the entrance, moved my hair out of my face and slid back into me after he'd shattered me from fucking me across the night stand table.

"You're going to cum, one last time." He told me in my ear, controlling my movements while pleasure rocked throughout my entire body. "You did so well for me, Elara. But I'm not letting you off so easily."

I squirmed in his grasp, eager to fucking cum one last time. My back was already arching, and by now I'd been completely sobbing from pleasure while he sped up his thrusts, starting to use his lower body. "Draco I can't- it- fuck, too many times-"

"Yeah?" He gently kissed down my neck and near my ear, "Tell me how many, Love?"

I cried out again, thanking Merlin we put a silencing spell on the door and started to move my hips with his. "Ele- eleven times-" I'd came three times when he had me arched on the bed, and I came four on the night stand. All of the other times, I wasn't counting.

He hummed a sound of satisfaction, and then a groan following after that. My entire body weight was sitting on him, trying to find the urge to fuck him back - and he couldn't care less if it meant I came another time. The feeling was already bubbling in my stomach, his hand rubbing my waist before trailing down to my clit.

I started to speed my pace up, silently asking him to thrust faster and he didn't give it to me. "Draco, please go faster-"

His other hand gripped my throat, leaning my head back on his shoulder, "Look at you," a dark chuckle left his lips. "Using your manners. Just because it's your birthday, I'll give you what you want." He started to thrust faster underneath me, a louder moan leaving me lips. "But I want you to remember this when you decide not to tell me anything like this again."

I don't think I'll ever forget this.

My coil finally snapped, my back arching and more tears sliding down my face while his cock filled me up and slid deeper, my cum finally releasing for the twelve time. He held me down in his lap, filling me up with his release straight afterwards and a moan leaving his lips.

The air was taken from me, my mouth heaving for breath and my body collapsing on his, his arms instinctively wrapping around me softly and lifting me up for him to slide out of me.

He kissed my cheek gently, "You're okay, Angel." He stood up, grasping underneath my thighs and holding my body towards him while he walked to the bathroom.

-

To my surprise, Astoria Greengrass stood at the entrance to the cabin.

Draco was full on drunk, a bottle in his hands while he was in the middle of taking a drink, my body situated on his lap. It had been a day since my birthday and we celebrated by going out to the lake and climbing the mountains, all of us jumping off the cliffs. Well, not me. Specifically Draco and Blaise, they held hands while they jumped because Blaise was practically shaking and Draco called him a pussy.

But now we were sitting on the couch the next day, me situated on Dracos lap while the door busted open to reveal Astoria. Theo raised his eyebrow, Blaise held a look of confusion, and Adrian scrunched up his face, Pansy reflecting the action.

"Draco Malfoy!" Her screechy voice filled the room, walking towards him and I heaved a sigh. Was she really doing this? "Why the fuck haven't you been answering my calls?!"

Theo stood, "Women, get out of here-"

"I wasn't answering your calls because I had things to take care of." He glided his hand around my waist, letting my head rest on his shoulder. More like fuck me into oblivion, but I knew he wouldn't say that if Theo was in the room. "Why are you here?"

"Because!" She shrieked, as if she had a reason to be upset. "You're my fiancé!"

"Stop fucking yelling, crazy lady." Blaise took off the cork of another alcohol bottle and took a sip.

Astoria glared at him, but Draco cut her off. "I'm not your fiancé, Astoria. Did you already forget that your carrying my half sibling? Or are you that daft."

She gulped, "Why is this bitch sitting on your lap-"

Draco lost his cool, gently removing me off his lap and then walking up her- he threw his beer straight onto her face and her clothes. "Don't ever fucking call her a bitch," he seethed through clenched teeth, watching Astoria shriek, trying to get beer out of her eye. "Get out of here, Greengrass."

"No- no I won't- not until you give me a reason to." She practically cried. "This isn't you, Draco."

I rolled my eyes, "You're embarrassing yourself."

She was about to glare at me until Draco walked back over to me. "You want a reason? I'll give you one." He pulled me back onto his lap, only sideways and pulled my shirt up just above my bra, showing a slight baby bump. "She's carrying my child. And I'll be damned if I marry someone who's carrying my fathers."

She let out a gasp, her eyes welling up with more tears. "I'll abort it- please, don't do this-"

She was shoved out of the door by Pansy, and the last thing Draco stated was cold and harsh. "I never want to see you again, unless it's your death."

-

-

-