♧︎ E̸I̸G̸H̸T̸ ♧︎

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞."
__________________________________________

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒕;

Breakfast was awkward in the morning- but not for him, for me.

Because Draco hadn't seen me last night, he hadn't even mentioned anything and instead, stood in front of me like normal, eating his pancakes. He didn't have a shirt on, only grey sweatpants while he stood there, stuffing his face full of pancakes with his eyes glued to the TV.

It made my heart sink even further with how much he truly didn't care that he had another girl over yesterday. It made my chest have this weird pressure on it, something that made me realize I was jealous. And that I actually had feelings for someone who doesn't do relationships at all, and that I'm just a best friends sister to them.

How could I be so stupid?

His fork clung to his plate, "Are you finished?"

He cooked pancakes, but I didn't have a very big appetite. "I haven't even started."

"Okay. So start."

If I could slap him, I would.

But he just looked so oblivious. It made me actually want to sob my eyes out, want to quite literally run away from him because of how embarrassed I was. Obviously, I mean nothing to him if he can just have another girl here while I'm trying to sleep in the next room.

Like I'm not there to fuck?

God, all he had to do was ask.

"Why? Got places to be?" I really hoped he didn't, because anywhere he went I had to go, according to him.

He shook his head, "No, but I have to take Bear on a walk."

Bear?

He must've noticed the confused look on my face, because he walked over to a door and opened it, revealing a small puppy that was an Alaskan husky. It was adorable- and it was hard to be mad now.

"Hold on-" I took my fork and started to try an cut my pancake. "You get mad at me when I name my cat Bee, but you name your dog, Bear?"

"Yeah, she gets her own room." He gave the puppy a pat on the head, and walked back over to me.

When he got closer and closer, my heart started racing. Why does it do that? I have no clue. But then he gently took the fork out of my hand and I wanted to turn around and slap him for it, but he started to cut my pancake for me, a soft look on his face.

"You don't know how to cook a pancake?" He asked with a soft chuckle, my heart clenching.

I shook my head, "Pancakes aren't really my breakfast unless I'm at a cafe. I like to eat fruit for breakfast."

He sighed, "Why didn't you tell me? I told you I wanted you to he comfortable here, all you had to do was ask."

My fists clenched, and I bit my tongue. But not hard enough. "How can I be comfortable when you had a girl over last night?"

He narrowed his eyebrows and stopped cutting, setting the fork down. "Stacy?"

"Oh," I laughed sarcastically. "She has a name."

He watched me get out of my seat, walking towards his room and try to slam the door in his face. I didn't made it far though, he caught my wrist and tugged me back. "Why are you acting like this, Elara?"

Why am I acting like this? Because I have feelings for you and now, you've went an fucked somebody else.

"I'm not acting like anything, Malfoy." I tried to get out of his grasp, but it only made it worse when he caught me by the waist and pulled me into his chest, arching my back. "Let me go."

"Yeah, she was over last night, but I made sure to silence the room? I know it may of sounded weird if the silence didn't work-"

"I don't want to know that you guys fucked!" I pushed against his chest, practically squirming in his arms until he basically let me go with a questioning expression.

He looked baffled, "She's my fucking Yoga instructor?!" He shouted back at me, and then rubbed his face to try and hide the blush. "That's why I got a dog in the first place, Elara. It may of sounded wired because obviously, I'm embarrassed to be telling you I do Yoga but it's supposed to be very stress relieving!" He kept babbling whole shouting, but now I was baffled.

I felt more than stupid actually, and now I was even more embarrassed. "O-oh."

"Did you see her face?" He asked me calmly, talking ahold of my waist again. "She's like 50 years old, Elara. And you may know me as a dickhead but I wouldn't have another girl over if you were here, just to fuck her."

I raised my eyebrows, "Good. Glad we got that seethed. Now can we get out of this really awkward situation?"

-

I laid in Dracos bed, still trying to find sleep.

One, I was freezing cold. Two, my eyes weren't tired, and three, I had no background noise. If there's no movie playing in the background, I can hardly sleep. There was a huge green fuzzy blanket wrapped around me, and I was still cold, and I'm debating on going back into the living room.

But did I really want to make that mistake again? What if I see something I don't like? It was still hard to believe that that girl was just his yoga instructor but with how embarrassed he seemed to be with it, I won't question it.

When I opened the door, I still had the blanket wrapped around me tightly, and made my way through the kitchen again. Draco was laying down on his couch, his arms folded behind his head and his eyes wide open.

I cleared my throat, making my presence known.

He hummed, looking me up and down. "Can't sleep either?"

I walked closer to him, standing above the couch, "Nope."

He stretched out his hand, pulling me towards him and eventually, pulling me on top of him, letting me straddle him. I was only wearing a shirt- literally, that was the only price of clothing I was wearing. "Draco-"

"Why don't we wear ourselves out?" He smirked, slowly taking the blanket off of my shoulders and pushing it backwards. His hands traced down my body, eventually stopping at the end of my shirt and pulling it upwards, leaving me completely exposed to him- again.

This was a horrible idea, but I could say no because I wanted it.

He gripped my waist, "Tell me yes or no, Elara." He started to rub small circles on my waist, making me want to moan. "Because if you say yes, I'll fuck the attitude out of you."

"Do it, Draco."

I lifted my hips so he could push his sweatpants and boxers down, revealing his erection. He grasped my waist in his large hands, and pushed me down onto his cock, filling me up effortlessly. A loud moan left my lips, and I would've been enjoying this if a knock hadn't sounded on the door.

"Draco?" Theodores voice sounded outside the door. He tried to twist it and thank fuck it was locked. "I can't find Elara. I'm freaking out, dude. Open the door."

-

-

-