Chapter 2

Grian's POV:

We woke up after what felt like only 10 seconds of sleep, although that's how it feels every night. I told X that he could go home as we probably were not going to ever get going on the back of my mansion, at least that's what I told him. I actually wanted to go outside and try and find what he was about to open.

I prayed to God that it wasn't what I thought it was.

I walked out to the front and found nothing but junk for the first half hour but just as I was about to give up..I saw it.

I really really hoped this hadn't been it but I couldn't risk him or anyone finding it and trying to open it. It was a white shulker box that I had enchanted so that I could keep my Watcher things away from non Watcher entities, however, this did not include players. To them it would just be a white, purple flashing box that if I did anything, it would entice them.

I had it out because I needed to secure the place I usually kept it. I had accidentally blown up part of it. Thankfully it was now complete so I could move it back to ensure none could get at it.

But what I didn't realise, ironically, I was being watched.

Xisuma's POV:

Grian suggested that I should go home because we wouldn't get the back of the mansion done, he was obviously lying. He was practically wetting himself he was so nervous, he must have seen me go near that box.

I act like I don't realise him and fly back to my base...or so he thinks.

I flew behind a tree to spy on him. I knew it was creepy but he was hiding something and as the admin of the server I need to know if it was harmful. That and I was curious.

After a couple minutes I saw him walk out, he looked around for nearly 40 minutes before finding the box and hurrying back inside as fast as he could. If I could invent a new definition of 'sus', this would be it.

I decide to to go back to my base and figure something out

I flew in and crash landed into a pile of chests, I must still be tired because usually I'm a pretty good flyer. I stood up but saw laying in front of me, a book. Then it hit me.

I could document any time I saw something odd that Grian did in this book. Maybe once I have enough event's I can start piecing the puzzle together. My plan is perfect.

I immediately snatch up the book and a pen and start writing down the earlier events.

WORD COUNT: 467