Chapter 3

Mark is inside the gas station and right outside Jacob's shop cops are out with their pistols being pointed at the door. Mark can't hear any of the commands they are shouting from inside of the gas station. The cashier looks at Mark and his eyes widen when he sees Mark in a trench coat.

"Sir, may you please leave the store?" The cashier says this with fear in his tone. Mark pays the cashier no mind and raises his gun at the cashier's head. "Hey man, you don't have to do this." He raises his arms up in the air as if he was surrendering. Mark fires his gun and the cashier faints and falls to the marble floor. A bullet hole appears smoking the back white wall. Mark walks over to the front counter and picks a tiny box of matches out of the glass bowl that was there right next to the cash register. He walks out to the gas pumps and removes the nozzle. He struck a match and as the match lit in Mark's fingertips he threw the single match into the gas pump. Mark begins to run away but the gas pump explodes, erupting the surrounding pumps. Metal went everywhere, one piece of metal flew into Mark's right shoulder as he ran. Mark grabs his shoulder with his left hand and runs into some nearby bushes that were just twenty feet away from where the gas station was. The sirens blare and the cops run towards the gas station. As the cops run past him he sneaks away back into Jacob's shop. Upon opening the metal door a shot rang off from Jacob's gun. Mark ducked just in time to evade the shot. As Mark stands up Jacob raises his gun.

"What are you doing back here?" Jacob asks as he walks over to Mark and looks outside.

"Just helping you out Jacob. You've been a real good friend to me." Jacob looks at Mark with confusion written all over his face. Mark without another word strikes Jacob in his jaw and knocks his down on the floor. Mark picks up the shotgun from Jacob's hand. Mark swings the butt end of the shotgun straight into the side of Jacob's arm. Mark keeps swinging on Jacob as the cops arrive back aim their guns at him.

"Drop the gun!" The lead female officer shouts this from behind her cop car. Mark takes the shotgun and shoots it at the cops. They duck down and Mark runs over and opens up the back gate. The officer runs in as Mark runs out the back. The officers chase after him but he turns around and shoots his revolver back at the cops. The cops stop and take cover behind Jacob's old and rusty car. Mark is able to run away into a ditch. A sewage line was next to Mark and it doesn't take him less than two seconds to crawl inside of it. The cops run after him but didn't notice the sewage line that was on the side of the ditch that was below their feet. Mark crawls out once he hears them walk back and over him. He looks around and unfortunately he coughs. The cops ran back and pointed their guns at him.

"Unless you all want to die here then let me go." He reaches into his trench coat as he says this. All of the officers raise their guns at point their guns at Mark, shouting and screaming at him. He then throws five throwing knives at the officers. They shoot their guns before being impaled by the silver blades created in some sort of liquid.

The rounds fired by the officers were launched into Mark's chest. Thankfully for him he wore a bullet proof vest and managed to stand the impact of each bullet. He walks over to the female officer and points his gun in her face. "Those knives in all of your shoulders are coated with ricin. A poison many can't cure. But I can. And if you want to live I suggest you leave that man in there alone. If he is put in jail at all you will die in the next three days. You hear me?" Mark's frustrated face is hidden behind his mask but his serious and menacing tone scares the female officer. The officer shakes her head yes. He takes their guns and as he runs away she turns around and aims down the sight of his gun and kills the other officers one by one leaving the inevitably dead officer to be scarred for the next three days alive. He runs out into the street and begins to walk away. He reaches behind him and takes out the metal piece and throws it to the side of the ground.