Twelve

Justice was busy FaceTiming Prim while he smoked some weed.Prim was wearing some black lingerie.
"Gimme me a strip tease or sum"
"Okay Mr Williams" she bites her lip
"I like it when you say my name like that"
Domonique walks in the door.
"Babyyyyyyy"
"Oh shit; I gotta go"
"Ugh" Prim said
Justice quickly hangs up, just in time before Domonique walks in the room.
"I thought I heard you talking to someone"
"Talking to who"?
"I don't know , I guess I was hearing things"
"Yeah I think you was"
"Well me and the girls are having ourselves a little girls night out at the club, check this dress out"
She pulls it out the bag.
"Ooh that's so sexy"
"Right, I love it so much"
"You finna look a lil too good tonight"
"You already know I ain't worried about those other niggas"
"You better not, but you know I trust you"
"I know, and you know I always trust you too"
She kisses his lips."you sure you gon make it to this club tonight" ?
"Boy stop, I'm definitely going to this club tonight, cuz that ole dick of yours ain't finna stop me this time"
He laughs "whatever you say"

••••
Where you going with that short ass dress on" ? Prince asked
"To the club baby"
"You going crazy or sum? you really think you finna wear that out in public for all those men to see"
"It's a pretty dress , and I'm wearing this for myself"
"I don't give a fuck who you wearing it for, take that shit off right now, and change into something else"
"I already brought this dress, so I'm wearing it"
Prince glares at her evilly.He grabs Princess and throws her on the bed.
"AHHHHH STOP PLEASE" !!!
"I SAID TAKE THIS MF DRESS OFF"!!!!
He was aggressively ripping the dress off.
"PLEASE PRINCE" !!!
He started punching her in the face and beating the shit outta ha , as he tore the dress off.She was screaming and crying .
"AINT NONE OF THOSE NIGGAS OUT DERE FINNA B CHECKING YOU OUT, you are a happily married woman, you are not some random ass whore off the street" !!!
"I'm sorry I'm sorry" !!!
(SMACK)
He slaps her across her face "you better not disrespect me like that" !
He throws the pieces of the shredded dress in her face , she was crying so hard.He grabs a less revealing dress out her closet and throws it at her.
"Put that on"
She glares at him with tears in her eyes.
"You better hurry up and get dressed if you tryna go" !
He hits his blunt and falls back on the bed.Princess slips on the dress, she applies a whole lotta makeup again.She takes a few deep breaths , then she walks out the bathroom.He glances at her.
"You look beautiful; like a respectful wife now"
She grins.He grabs a beer and pops the bottle.
"What time you coming back" ??
"Probably 11"
"Probably" ?
"It's a club Prince, I don't know"
He frowns "come back at 10"
"I'm not a child, I don't need a curfew"
He rails back the bottle in his hands like he was gonna throw it at her , but he didn't.
"I almost knocked Yo lights out with this bottle, watch Yo mouth and be back at 10 like I said"
"Ok"
"Good"
He drinks a big gulp of the beer and burps.
"Come give zaddy some sugar before you go"
She slowly walks over and leans in to kiss his cheek.
"On the lips"
She ain't wanna put her lips on his beer juice lips.She kissed his lips, and he gave her a big ole kiss.She tasted the beer on her tongue, she made a face.Before she stood up, he grabs her by the arm, she jumps and gasps.He places his lips near her ear, she could feel his hot musky breath.She was trembling so bad , she didn't know what the hell he was gonna say.
"Have fun"
She slowly pulls away and walks off.He gulps down some more beer as he watched her walk out the room door.
TO BE CONTINUED❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥