Chapter One: Someone Has Changed My Rumor

''𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳''

It was a bright morning. The class seemed to be lively but all Yashiro wanted to do was fall asleep in her bed again. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, going over to her seat and laying her head down into her arms.

"Nene-chan, are you okay? Did you get enough sleep?" Aoi came over, worried eyes looking over at her dear friend.

Yashiro yawned shaking her head a bit, "I'm sorry, I had some trouble sleeping."

Which was completely true. It was the day after Hanako-kun's fake confession and she honestly didn't know how she felt about him. She had heard rumors along with Hanako's summoning that "she" was sometimes heard singing a sweet love song, there were always soft sobs at the end. People had assumed Hanako had a past lover when "she" was still alive and misses them. So even if Yashiro felt something for him, doesn't he already have another? Aoi frowned at the answer but then quickly thought of a solution.

"I know what will cheer you up!"

Yashiro perked up in curiosity, "Did you find a way to time travel?"

Aoi giggled softly, "No, Nene-chan."

"Did you hear the new rumor going around?"

Yashiro's eyes widened. A new apparition? Aoi noticed her sudden interest and gave a pleased look.

"No, what's it about!"

"No.0 of the seven mysteries," Aoi began, "Willow Cupid of the 6pm garden. There's a section closed off at the end of the garden where a beautiful Sakura tree stands. It's said that if you come across the garden at exactly 6pm, you'll find Willow Cupid. Their back is always turned to you but they carry beautiful white wings and a nice pink flowy gown. As their name says, they're basically Cupid. Willow Cupid is said to grant your feelings returned by your crush but of course, it comes with a price. To summon them, you have to bring them bekko candy and one plain donut. Then proceed to chant, 'My heart feels torn, how sad but true. Willow Cupid, can you fix my heart from being so blue?'. And they'll appear after that." Aoi explained.

'Have your feelings returned?,' Yashiro sighed to herself annoyingly, 'Had I heard about them first, I would've gone to them for help with Minamoto-senpai instead of Hanako-kun.'

"Are you guys talking about Willow Cupid?" A classmate of theirs chimed in.

"Don't they sound wonderful! An actual Cupid who grants you this nice wish of having your feelings returned. Oh I can't wait to summon them." They continued.

"They do sound nice. I wonder how many couples we will see by tomorrow." Aoi nodded, a nice smile placed onto her pretty face.

~♫♫♫~

"Another apparition?!"

"Why hadn't I heard about her before! Sakura, what's her rumor?"

Sakura rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her nice tea.

"She's basically like Cupid, she grants you the wish of your crush returning your feelings but it comes with a price." Sakura replied.

"Oh how romantic," He giggled, holding Sakura in his arms tightly, "We have to change her rumor! Let the whole school know about her."

"Let go of me, Tsukusa." Sakura sighed, glaring at him.

He frowned and returned his arms to his side, "You're no fun."