not a fling » shotaro

genre: fluff shotaruwu
word count:2.5k

The tiktok guy from an all-boys school in Busan, Shotaro was known to be a major heartthrob. You guys went to the same primary school but you doubted he even remembered your name.

Sure, you did stalk him a couple of times or so, you could say he was more like a celebrity crush than a normal crush now and it left you speechless when he had texted you if you wanted to go on a date with him.

y/n: are you kidding me?
are you that bored?

shotaru : call it whatever
you like, i just said what was
on my mind

y/n: oh a fling?
sure, let's go on a date

shotaru : actually-

shotaru : nvm, i'll pick you up.

Shotaro lived in a different street from the one you stayed at, your parents lived at Busan but you were here in Seoul with your aunt, or should we call it stuck here since apparently. your aunt needs help raising her one and only child.

As promised, Shotaro was waiting for you at the park nearby, you wore a pair of black jeans with a basic white tshirt, grabbed a cardigan and left the house in a hassle.

"Sorry for making you wait for long," you said tying your hair to prevent it from being raped by the spring breeze. You took a seat beside Shotaro on the park bench he was seated at.

"I just got here too," he replied, it was hard to look at him in the eyes. Gathering your courage, you boldly announced.

"I made some mental rules for this fling thing, so look, it ends after spring break is over and no one has to know whatever happened between us. We're just bored. Are you fine with these?"

"Let's trust the spontaneity of things, Y/N. We never know." Shotaro stood up and asked for your hand to help you up.

You rolled your eyes and gave your right hand which he took, "I'm just being cautious."

You were surprised when he kept holding onto your hand and started walking in the direction of the street vendor. You kept a stern face and made it seem like it didn't affect you, as if you held hands with people on a daily basis.

He looked into your eyes and then grinned, his perfectly lined teeth showing. "Why? Are you sacred you might fall for me, Y/N?"

You quickly removed your hands from him and regretted the very next second because it probably made it seem like his sentence affected you.

"Actually, I'm scared that you might fall for me and get yourself in trouble, Osaki." You walked at a much faster pace leaving him behind, it was a move to hide your crimson cheeks. Oh dear Shotaro.

-

shotaru : i'm bored

y/n: i'm no entertainer

shotaru : 21 questions? :D

y/n: that's so 2014 but how many exes?

shotaru: i don't count, maybe 3, i guess. you?

y/n: i don't know.

shotaru: why don't you tell me in person, i'm outside your place keke

y/n: what??
shotaro, go away, it's frickin 11pm.
my aunt will fry me alive

shotaru: should i get her permission then?