Chapter 1

Tw: Swearing, mentions of blood, hanging, stabbing, and death. 

 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑:  

15 years. 

15 years since i joined this place. 

 15 years since i died, hanged.And honestly? Probably many more to come. It's funny, this is funny. the constant moldy smell of the wet,cold concrete. The hazy overhang from passing trains, mocking me with a fake sense of freedom.

But then again, maybe, it's not that funny. In-fact, it's not funny at all. This is something only rejects deserve, i only did what was right. L'manburg wasn't that big of a deal, it never was. And i know that i wasn't the only person who did things wrong. I can still hear that STUPID song, and i can still see that stupid flag. Oh the pure insatiable bliss when i saw it burn down.you clenched the chalk roughly in your hand. "tubbo tubbo Tubbo TUBBO" you bit your cheek cracking the chalk in half, white dust splayed over your palm. oh I've dreamed of killing that filthy goat, perhaps a simple slice to the throat or maybe in his sleep. "no, no no. i want him to suffer" maybe just maybe. I can take something he loves away from him. ranboo. but that kid is the only one i like. He's the a son i never had. "please why do i care, he watched me die." you sighed, it broke your heart. it really did, i often don't care what happens to people or what they do to me. because they don't mean anything, but ranboo he meant everything i practically raised that kid. taught him everything i know. oh the tragedy when i saw him at my, disposal ceremony. he didn't object, he watched. probably to save his own pathetic skin. if i ever get out of here, i'm gonna kill him. i gripped my thighs aggressively, digging my nails into the skin. I wanted to feel pain again, i've forgotten how much i missed it. jokes on me i can't feel anything here. besides wallowing in my own self regret and guilt.  

"any last words, y/n?" tubbo rang out "i regret nothing, l'manburg had it coming. your a bunch of frauds" y/n snarled. You giggled, FRAUDS! that's all they are. singing about a useless country, and worshiping a meaningless flag. Out of all of them? Eret was my favorite, he chose dreams side. befriended them just to stab them in the back. smart move really! i wish i could meet him. i think a lot dont i? it's something that technoblade hated about me. he said, ' you think way too much, it's annoying ' before smacking me in the back of the head. i think so too.

a low rumble snapped you out of your thoughts. you looked up. oh. a train. it was quite the oddity though, it was rusty and old with multiple dents. and a distinct smile engraved on the side that sticks in your mind like a tick. you watched as it slowly came to a stop in front of you. The wheelset screeched, you smirked ' reminds me of when i blew up l'manburg ' in the travel class, you noticed two shadows. ' oh boy ' a familiar man stepped out of the head. " afternoon y/n, care for a ride? " 

 dream. 

word count:   600

 authors note:    so sorry for the delay but chapter one is here! i tried to make it extra long for you guys and my friend is currently pre-writing chapters (thank you rye ily) 

please make sure to drink water and sleep correctly. :)