Chapter 2

𝙏𝙬: swearing, sexual remarks, description of large holes, fire. 

 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 

 -before ghostbur was revived-(loser) 

 Y/N Ghost POV 

 "where are we going quackity?" you echoed, floating ever so slightly. "if you keep asking i will rip your nonexistent eyes out." " kinky " you purred he groaned, picking up his pace. you giggled slightly to yourself bending down to pick up a poppy. you inspected the spirited red flower, before lighting it on fire. the flora combusted into flames before dialing down. "Y/N" quackity yelped "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" you sneered. turning around walking down the old rickety ride. ' someone really needs to fix this ' you chuckled. you stopped. and looked over the fringe of the large crater, the obsidian grid looming over. 

"welcome to l'canyon"

"i can't believe i pulled this off" you snickered "even with the others" you smiled looking back at the masked manhe let out a growl, "do you know why we're here? y/n" he looked up at the grid smiling. you shrugged slightly, kicking a stone down the crevasse. the stone plummeted down making small dinks in the dips. you felt a cold hand grip the. ack of your neck harshly, and a netherite sword slithered it's way to your throat."what is this, quackity" you smiled biting the inside of your lip"a revival" you looked at the netherite sword clasped to your neck. it glared your way. "do i ge-""no, you don't have a choice" quackity acknowledged y/n sighed, and glared at the untied combat boots, the leather was sun bleached and torn. the wrinkles are apparent from bending."why"quackity laughed. loosing his grip slightly " y/n i have made powerful enemies on my time here, and i, quite frankly, don't know how long until they kill me themselves" you snorted. no surprise there, with his new country in the works tubbo is out for his throat."any last words?" you smirked, last words these are important. the best response?  

"see you in hell cum slut"

he snarled thrusting the sword into your throat.you shrieked in pain, it felt as if your atoms were being reformed. it's amusing, you could see your life events leading up to this. but this wasn't funny this was sad. depressing even.'god i hate that guy'

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩:   407

 𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚:       𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙗𝙦𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙜𝙗𝙗𝙦𝙨! 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮? 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙨- 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙮𝙚

𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩

𝙒𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨  ♡'・ᴗ・'♡