Chapter 9

Tw: Swearing

Chapter Nine

" if you wanna keep your life i suggest you sit still "

~~[—————————————————]~~

Y/N's POV

You held your head in your hands, letting out a small groan. Quackity and Sam had been fighting for hours at this point.

I honestly thought he was gonna kill me. Or throw me in prison, but luckily for me quackity stopped him. Dream wasn't lying when he said Sam got soft, he barely thinks for himself anymore. You jerked your head up to the door, Sam stepped out first. He shot you a glare, a small amount of smoke emitted from his mask. You let out a light snort. He really was pissed.

Quackity ten stepped out of the room, adjusting his straps and tie. You cocked your eyebrow, but he just gave you a meaningless smirk before whispering something to sam.

His anger being replaced with shock then he mumbled something back. Quackity shook his head, he handed Sam a piece of paper before shoving him my way.

He shot him a glare, before making his way over and cleared his throat. Quackity had a sly smirk on his face.

"I..would like to formally, under the.." He glanced back at Quackity and swallowed " orders of 'A Quackity' to invite you to the grand opening of the Las Nevadas casino..."

"And apologize for being an ass..."

You smiled, "What was that? I couldn't hear the last part." of course, you were being a bitch on purpose, he deserves it. Plus, instead of the grown man he is, he is acting like a child.

"And apologize for being an ass." he growled before handing you the envelope and walking out the door.

You shoved the envelope in the pocket of your jacket before looking at Quackity and bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" Quackity said, holding in his own guffaw.

"ThAT'S YOuR DAd?? HAhAhA" You held your stomach tightly pointing to the door. Through the stained windows you could see Sam and Foolish having a conversation.

Quackity gasped, "How dare you make fun of my adopter!" he acted hurt before bursting into laughter.

"How do you keep things professional when he acts like that?" You wiped away a fake tear before sitting up, and stretching.

He shrugged before looking back up at me.

"Would you want to join Las Nevadas?"

"What?" you looked at him, a shocked expression on your face.

"I feel like this is the place for you, you'll fit in just fine" He spread his arms out, his wings twitched a bit in the process.

Me? In Las Nevadas? That's absurd, fabled even. You grasped your chin slightly. Quackity walked in front of you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Look, i know i revived you and all but i really want to be friends again. Just like old times! Don't you want that?" He had a guilty expression on his face but it was also somewhat desperate too.

You shifted slightly, looking the other way. You bit the inside of your lip, an uncomfortable look on your face.

"Please? Do it for me! Don't you remember all the fun we had together? And you could be a valuable asset for us."

I really didn't want to but how could I say no?

.'*-"Okay, I'll join Las Nevadas.."-*'.

Word count:

Authors Note:

Short chapter because i wanna make a bulkier chapter, i'm also on like three monsters so my brain can't really run. Anyways stan sam <3 and please drink water don't be like me much love - Rye