Chapter 4

"It's time to get up in the morning. We got Starbuck's coffee for you," I awoke to voices singing. I recognized the voices as Louis and Harry. I also heard guitar and Liam's voice from Bri's room and figured she must be getting the same treatment.

"C'mon sleepyhead! It's time to get up!!!" Louis yelled pulling the blinds in my room open.

"Ugh," I grumbled putting my head under my pillow. "Go away and wake me up again when it's lunch," I said. I hate waking up early and yes 9 AM is considered early for me.

"Well, someone's cranky this morning," Louis said, 'pouting'.

"I know how to fix it," I heard Harry say.

Before I knew it, Harry had grabbed my feet from under the covers and pulled me out so I landed on the floor. Hard.

"OW!!!" I yelled. Harry was cracking up and Louis was trying to keep a straight face but it wasn't working. "Harry Styles. I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU."

"You better get outta here," Louis said to Harry, laughing. As Louis helped me up I saw Harry wink before running out of the room.

"C'mon get on my back," Louis said.

"Ok," I said laughing. I got on his back and he ran down the hallway after Harry. We followed him down three flights of stairs and Harry obviously wasn't paying attention since he ran into the pool room and turned to face us when he reached the edge.

"Ok, truce," he said looking over his shoulder, not wanting to fall in the water.

"Not yet," I replied. I got off Louis's back and walked over to Harry pushing him into the pool. I thought it was triumphant until he grabbed my hand, pulling me in with him. When I hit the water, it was FREEZING COLD. I reached the top of the water and was shivering.

"Damn it, Harry its freezing!" I said.

"I know," he said shaking his hair. God, he was cute.

Louis was on the floor laughing until he realized he should get us towels.

Harry jumped out of the pool and the helped me out. Louis came back with the towels and I grabbed one shivering.

"What happened to you guys?" Bri said as she, Niall, and Liam came into the room.

"Long story but let's say it was a fail on my part," I said.

"Haha yeah, I'm too good for you!" Harry said jokingly.

"I'll get him back for you Annie," Niall said. He started running at Harry, grabbed him, and dove into the pool. When they came back up, Niall was laughing so hard. Harry glared at Niall and splashed water in his face.

"Thanks, Niall," I said laughing. I winked at Harry and he smiled. I was still really cold and wet so I went upstairs to change. When I came back down, I saw everyone gathering around the breakfast table. Zayn had finally awaken and was complaining to Harry how his hair was deflated because of the humidity. My aunt had gone crazy for breakfast by making eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, waffles and bowls of fruit.

"Holy crap, Aunt Diana! How much food did you make?!?!?!?!" I asked staring at the food.

"Just enough to hold Niall over until lunch," she said laughing. Niall had already picked up the plate of bacon and was on his tenth piece.

''Don't hog the bacon!" Bri said, grabbing the plate and taking a piece. Niall looked shocked that someone had actually taken food from him.

"But bacon is meat candy! I never share it," Niall said.

"But you're not the only one who likes it!" Bri said, giving a fake pouty face.

"Well...I guess I can make an exception for you," Niall said smiling.

"Aww thanks," Bri said smiling, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Niall turned bright red and took another piece of bacon. I thought that I probably shouldn't mention how I don't like bacon.