Chapter 6

*Niall's P.O.V.* 

"Mate, what was going on?" I asked when Bri and Annie had left the room. 

"Nothing," Harry said looking down.

"C'mon, you expect me to believe that?" I replied. I knew there was something going on and he was telling me.

"Seriously nothing happened," he persisted starting to walk out of the room.

"Harry, c'mon. I know you and I know something happened," I said getting angry. "Are you and Annie together?" 

"What?! No! Why would you think that?" he asked defensively. 

"Well, when Bri and I came in, you guys were real close on the bench," I said. 

"I told you already. She was playing and I was singing. Nothing else happened," he said.

"Whatever you say," I said with a sigh. 

"Honestly mate I'd tell you if something was going on," he replied, then smiled. "But how about you tell me what's going on with you and Bri?" 

"Really? You're gonna ask me that," I said getting red. I was pretty sure I liked Bri but it was weird because I had only known her for a short time.

"Well yeah! You so like her," he said winking. "Just ask her out!"

"You know..." I said trailing off. 'That's not a bad idea' I thought to myself. "We should probably go get ready."

"Oh you just can't wait to see Bri in her bikini," Harry said smirking. 

"Oh shut up! And you shouldn't be talking Mr. Nothinghappened," I said smirking back.

"Whatever, let's just get ready," he said, his turn to be red.

I snickered following him upstairs to our rooms. 

*HARRY'S P.O.V.* 

I don't why I said nothing happened. I mean nothing did happen, right? I wasn't sure. Maybe nothing did happen but I wanted it to? I don't know. 

As I was getting ready for the beach I thought to myself if I wanted to make something out of nothing? There was that moment when we almost kissed but was it just my imagination? I didn't know what to tell Niall so the best thing was to say nothing happened. It was obvious he liked Bri and didn't seem like he was denying it. So why did I deny that I liked Annie? I knew that I'd have to admit it eventually so why was I scared to admit it now? 

I thought about these things when Niall came in wearing his trunks and a tank-top. 

"Are you ready mate? Diana, Bri, and Annie are waiting in the car," he said.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ready," I said, jumping out of my thoughts. 

"You ok?" he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I said. "Let's go."