Chapter 2

As we were walking back to Aunt Diana's house she said,"When we get back to the house, I will give you boys a tour of the house and then we will decide where you will be sleeping."

"I don't know about you boys but I know who I'm sleeping with,"Louis said coming up and putting his arm around me and Bri.

We giggled as Zayn said fake shocked, "Louis! You're going to cheat on Eleanor?"

"What? It's no big deal. I've done it before with Harry," Louis replied.

Harry's face turned bright red and the boys cracked up at mine and Bri's disgusted faces.

"That is so disgusting and so untrue," Harry said laughing with his face still red.

Louis's face was red and not from embaressment but from laughter.

When he finally contained himself, my aunt looked at him disapprovingly.

"None of you will be sleeping with either girls," she said.

"Awwwww!" Niall whined. "C'mon Diana! No fun? Really?" Harry said as well. They were both giving my aunt puppy dog faces.

"No," my aunt said as sternly as she could without laughing at their faces.

When we got inside, the boys were in awe of the mansion. They had of course been in amazing and gorgeous hotels but obviously none were as big or as nice as my aunt's.

"Welcome," my aunt said hostess-like. "Now for the grand tour."

We went all over the house showing them everything. The tour ended back in the living room near the stairs.

"Now you know the whole house so we can pick the rooms," Aunt Diana said. "The rooms on the ground floor do not have airconditioning otherwise a fuse would be blown. However there are more windows to open. The double room on the top floor has been claimed by Annie and Bri and the other room up there is mine so don't get any ideas," she said smilingly but mainly looking at Harry and Niall who just laughed.

"I'm taking a room on the second floor 'cause I need air conditioning," Louis said taking his things up the stairs obviously not willling to discuss it.

"I'll take a room down here. I'm not desperate for air," Liam said going to claim his room.

Niall just took his things and went up the stairs laughing.

"There's one more on the second and one more down here," my aunt said.

Zayn and Harry looked at each other and both ran up the stairs shoving each other out of the way. My aunt walked up to them and pulled them down by their shirts.

"Boys! We will handle this fairly," she said.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors?" Harry asked.

"No. Names out of a hat," she replied smiling.

My aunt wrote both names on a piece of paper and put them in one of her beautiful, expensive hats.

"Now, Annie, pick one," she said turning toward me with the hat.

"What?! Why me?" I asked.

"Because you are my niece and the boys would rig it."

"Fine," I said. I reached in to the hat and switched the papers between my fingers until I picked one and gave it to my aunt.

"And the winner of the air conditioned room is...Harry," she said.

"YES!" he said.

"Whatever," Zayn said. "But I'm blaming you if my hair doesn't lay the right way because of the humidity."