Secrets Revealed Intro

Nothing ever stays a secret forever. And when secrets get revealed, sometimes lives get ruined. The boys keep dark secrets from the world, and will go to any lengths to make sure it stays that way. Love just may be the bond that breaks it, shattering everything out of control. Liam falls for Ashley, but will she love him if she found out the truth about what he did? You'll just have to keep reading, to find out.

Before i start the story, there's a few things you should know;

CHARACTERS: Harry (age 17), Niall (age 17), Liam (age 18), Zayn (age 18), Louis (age 19), Danielle (age 18), Amy (age 16), Ashley (age 17), Sarah (age 17), Jesse (age 18), Officer Monroe (age 27, first name Melissa, adopted her niece Amy when her mother died)

Yes, i know those are not the actual ages of the boys, but in MY story thats how old they are...and age does matter.

Other information:

-The boys are not in a band, they're just best friends. Sorry guys.

-They live in an extremely small town.

-This is ultimately a Liam fanfic

-I also upload this story on Instagram. I actually upload the chapters on their first, so if you follow me on instagram, you'll be able to read it first. I also have two other fanfics on my instagram account, so if you're interested in checking them out, my instagram is @1dfanfics_ashley same as my twitter name if you ever need to contact me.

-Lastly, just to inform you, i'll be uploading twice a week, maybe more on the weekends. Theres no specific day that i'll upload.

That's really all i have to say, so thank you for taking the time to read, and i hope you all enjoy it.

*This is 100% my story. Please do not copy or steal. I will make sure it gets deleted. Thanks. (: