Chapter Two: Cliff Jumping

     I wake up to Harry's curls in my mouth. I open my eyes to reveal Harry sleeping ridiculously close to me.

  I stretch my legs and realize that I was spooning him. I laugh a little as I sit up. I rub my eyes trying to adjust to the sun beaming through the crack in the curtains, that's shining down on my face. My body aches from the lack of sleep, constantly thinking about what happened last night, but I force myself out of bed.

  My stomach growls intensely and my mouth starts to water as the aroma of bacon flows through the room. I quickly throw on a pair of short, black soffee shorts...leaving Harry’s over sized t-shirt on, not even bothering to put on a bra.

  I follow the mouth-watering scent, and it leads me to the kitchen. Standing by the stove is Liam in a white t-shirt and batman boxers. He immediately turns around, sensing my presence, "Good morning, sleepy head." He flashes me a smile, spatula in hand.

  His smile is contagious and causes me to smile, "Good morning." I take a seat at the island that's located in the middle of the kitchen.

  "Is anyone else up?" I ask as I watch him flip some pancakes onto an empty plate beside the plate of bacon. "Not that I know of, love. It's just us." He turns around and flips a pancake onto an empty pate that's in front of me.

     "Syrup?" He reaches into a counter and pulls out a bottle of maple syrup. "Um, sure. Thanks." He leans over the island and pours some over the pancakes in front of me.

  As he's leaned over, I can smell the light scent of his cologne...or body wash. I can tell he took a shower this morning by his slightly damp hair.

  "Is that enough?" He looks up and our eyes lock. For a second, I get lost in his gorgeous brown eyes, before I snap out of it, "Uh, yeah. Thanks." I say flashing him a smile.

  "No problem." His breath hits my face as he talks. He's only inches away from my face, still leaned over.

  "Fixing breakfast, huh? Pass me some bacon, Liam." Zayn walks in and Liam immediately stands back up and gets him a plate of bacon. I watch him, slightly disappointed that Zayn walked in.

  Zayn quickly sits down beside me and starts eating. No one is talking now, creating an awkward silence. I begin to take a bite of my pancake, when Niall and Danielle walk in. Minutes later, Louis comes in.

  We all sit in the kitchen, eating the breakfast Liam cooked us, waiting for Harry to get up. After most of us were already finished, Harry comes in. He walks up to me and kisses my cheek, then takes the last bite of my pancake. "You guys ready to go cliff jumping at the waterfall?" He says with a mouthful, and then swallows it down with the last sip of my milk.

     I completely forgot we were doing that today. I can feel my heart drop to my stomach. I really don’t want to be in a bathing suit around all these boys...especially with Danielle, she has a perfect body. I guess I'll go, but I'm definitely not getting in the water. After breakfast, everybody changed and we head down the road to the trails.

  After a ten minute hike, we come across a beautiful waterfall. The trees are surrounding the area; however, the bright sun hovers over the open space above the body of water, causing the water to sparkle. Niall, Danielle, and Louis quickly strip their clothes off, leaving them in just their bathing suits. They quickly disappear behind some trees, racing each other. Zayn slips off his shirt, and then lies on a towel that he placed in the sun...trying to tan his already tan complexion.

     I watch Harry as he slips off his shirt. "Are you going to strip too?" He laughs as he kicks off his shoes.

  "Actually, I'm probably just going to stay here with Zayn." Harry stops and looks at me, and I can see Liam drinking bottled water behind him.