Chapter Six: Amy's Flyer

*This chapter may contain offensive words and slight sexual conduct. If you get offended easily, please do not read! Thanks.

     The birds chirping loudly outside, wakes me up. I slowly open my eyes to have the sun blind me. I quickly shut the curtains then fall back onto the bed. No matter how many times I close those damn curtains, they always seem to open somehow. I bury my face in my pillow, trying to fall back asleep. After a few minutes, I give up…the stupid birds won’t shut up.

  I roll over on my back and look up at the ceiling. I close my eyes and remember last night with Liam. I smile to myself as I roll back over to my side. As I open my eyes, it occurs to me that Harry really never came back inside. They’re probably still passed out…I wonder if Liam is up or not. I roll out of bed, throw a pair of Harry’s sweatpants on, and then make my way out of the room. As I walk up the hallway, I see someone’s in the bathroom and can hear voices from the living room. I guess the boys did come in.

  I walk in the living room and see Louis, Zayn, and Liam. I look over and see Niall in the kitchen. “Where’s Harry and Danielle?” I ask taking a seat in the empty chair. “Harry’s in the shower.” Zayn says keeping his eyes on the tv.

  “…and Danielle left to go into town to meet her father for breakfast.” Liam answers while keeping his eyes on me.

     “Hey.” I smile at Niall, but he ignores me. “Okay, then.” He’s so weird.

  “Um, about last night…please, just don’t”-“Don’t worry about it.” He cuts me off, then walks away and sits down. I brush it off and decide to get something to eat. I walk in the kitchen and grab two frozen waffles and pop them into the toaster. As I wait, I can hear my name.

  I listen closely and can hear the boys talking about me, but I can’t hear exactly what they’re saying. My waffles pop up, causing me to jump because it caught me off guard. I quickly grab them and walk back into the living room.

  “Definitely a C.” I barely hear Niall and then Zayn quickly joins in, “Are you crazy? I’d say double D’s.”  As I walk in front of them, they stop talking and look at me.

  I notice Liam giving them a look to stop but then sees me and smirks, “34 D” my cheeks instantly become flushed and my heart starts to race a little from embarrassment. They’re totally trying to guess my bra size.

  “Who’s right?” Liam asks with his smirk still across his face…he knows that he’s right and just wants me to admit it. 

  “I’m not telling.” I sass back at him as I sit down, taking a bite of my waffle. I can hear Louis and Zayn saying little remarks about me, which make me want to leave. I can see why I’ve never hung out with all of them before…they’re so perverted. I look in the corner of my eye and see Liam get more aggravated every time they open their mouths, which makes me laugh a little.

     After I get done eating, I decide to leave. They’re so annoying, I can’t even deal. “Is it too cold for you, love?” As I stand up, I look over to see Zayn talking to me…both, Zayn and Louis, are smirking towards me, making me quickly realize what they’re talking about.

  I roll my eyes in annoyance. “Enough.”  Liam snaps harshly and we all turn our heads to him. He stands up frustrated and walks past the boys, yanking my arm with him.

  He pulls me into the hallway, and then slams me into the wall, hard…actually hurting me a little. “Damnit, Liam!” I try to push him away, but he grips my arms and pins them over my head. His fingers dig into my skin; causing slight pain…he really doesn’t understand just exactly how strong he is.