Stupidity

I find it so hilarious that I am so naive and pathetic. Like I always thinks it's different... As if they would change for me. As if they would understand. As if it would be how I expect. Truly, humans are blind. We forget what could happen in every scenario. Humans are pathetic. Society thinks the shy girl who hides from the world is lame. She could be suffering from depression or heartbreak. That wild girl that seems to not give a fuck, is actually struggling with everything that is thrown at her. That girl who is known as the heartbreaker, actually has a heart so broken, she forgot the meaning of love. That boy who people call gay, is having parental issues. No one understands that those people are the people who are smartest. These people understand the struggle. These people are the true definition of humanity. These people truly understand life. While other teens are killing themselves with social events and social status ranking, these people are playing safe in a way that makes them happy without the hurt. Teens are so stupid and oblivious to the world. They don't understand what is really behind the curtain. Teens think smoking is cool but really after the curtain is revealed, they don't even know why they did it. It is terrible of the world. People are truly blind.