Puppet and her master

I am sick of being a puppet. My master telling me what to do, I get passed around as if I was pencil. Everyone uses me and it wears me down. I feel so used and gross. I am not sexually assaulted and I am not abused. I was at one point abusing myself, well not at one point... It depends on the situation. I am a broken puppet that they command to work. One of my strings snapped and yet they push me to work. I envy the day to when I am free. I am a puppet I live to please. The day I am free is the day this puppet is completely broken. My master is cruel... Using her title against me. Using my own title against me. It breaks me to know that it encourages her. It is terrible actually. I am as an obedient dove whose had her wings clipped. Such a beautiful creature, entertaining and serving for those who ask. I can never escape. Fore I can't fly. It breaks me. To be able to see others so happy and carefree where I see myself holding so much baggage. Self pity is ugly but I can't help it when I am an ugly person. I am someone who can't anymore. I see a broken girl that makes me yearn for some glue. Someone who needs substance to help us survive. It hurts to be so independent...

I am a puppet. I live to please...