After Dreaming

-No! No! No! I said.

There was a handsome in the pool of blood over the bed. The light coming in from the window showed me exactly what it was that I was looking at. My handsome boyfriend's dead body. 

-How can this be? I said. 

I continued looking at my handsome, with terrified eyes, I was in shock. Deep down I knew who had done this, but I had no evidence of it. A small breeze entered the room, I was able to still perceive the smell of lavender and honey coming from the bathroom door. The smell woke me up from the shock. At that moment I was able to remember the face that I had seen by my bed on the other side of the room. I ran outside the bedroom,  as I exited the bedroom,  I felt something sharp penetrating my head and I fell to the ground in pain. It felt like it entered thru in between my eyes and out in the back of my head. As I turned around I realized I was no longer in my house. I was there, at the beginning of everything that had happened. The before my scars on my body and before my handsome was gone. I didn't understand the reason why this was happening. I looked around the water, the mountains, and the trees all around me. There it was that stupid and beautiful chest box the size of a backpack. I was walking tour it even tho I was telling myself not to go to it. It felt like I was not in control. As if someone was controlling me. I grabbed the chest box and proceeded to put it in my backpack. I turned around.

The sound of an Alarm sounded and I woke up from a horrible dream. My heart was pounding so hard that it felt like it wasn't beating it all. I had a Deja Vu moment. I felt my heart like this before. My front door window started to ring. I have always hated when people show up unannounced. This also felt like Dejavu. I turned around to the other side of my bed. Empty, no one sleeping by my side. I took a breath of relief. The doorbell rang again this time longer than the 1st time. I stood up and started walking along the hallway straight to the front door. There were beautiful flower curtains by the door and I saw a face trying to peek thru. A feeling of unease started covering my body as if trying to freeze it and stop it from continuing walking. I felt horror covering every bone in my body. I walked slowly to the front door feeling every silent squick on the wooden floor. As I got closer to the door I felt someone staring from the inside of my house, I heard the bedroom door opening up in the dark hallway. as the bedroom door was opening, the light was coming in. The doorbell rang again, and I opened the door as fast as I could and saw no one. The door shot with extreme force leaving me inside of my house trapped. Everything when dark except for the light that was coming from my bedroom. I started walking slowly to the bedroom. I was not able to see anything but the door. My eyesight started to get blurry, I felt ill. As I was getting to the entrance of the bedroom I looked at my bead. There I was sleeping, It made no sense because I was awake. That is when I saw it again. That face with a wide smile on his face on the other side of the bed. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It felt wrong but good. There I was On the bed, by the door, and on the other side of the bed. 

Grab anything from a wooden forest, you might find a mirror inside a chest box that brings out the worst of you and separates it from your soul. 

I'm still waiting for someone to open the chest again and free me by taking my place.