Chapter 1: Question

Eunhyuk's POV
I ruffle through my packet of papers, searching for my answers to the interview questions. With relief I found them, look at them with care, making sure I memorize them. I tend to forget things and stutter during interviews, I get it from my dad.

"Lee Hyukjae?" A lady in white says, peaking her head through the wooden door. " Are you ready? "
I nodded, walking past her entering a room that was occupied with mostly book and file drawers. A man in his late thirties sat at the polished desk made of auburn wood. His smiled kindly, his straight teeth gleaming in the sunlight.
"Take a seat please" he said gesturing towards towards the empty seat in front of him. I sat down, my heart ready to jump through flesh. I've never been so nervous before. This was a big deal, all the straight A's I pulled off hopefully gets me through this interview.
"Lee Hyukjae, right? " He said looking down at my resume. He nods, apparently liking what he sees. Or I better hope he likes what he sees or this interview would be pointless.
" Yes. But I prefer Eunhyuk if thats not trouble? "
He looked up, a smile plastered on his face. Like one of those i-really-dont-want-to-be-here smiles.
He looked down at my resume, quickly scanning it before looking back up.
"Straight A student I see...." I nodded, eying his pencil he had picked up as he checked something off.
" Is this your first job?" The man asked leaning back in his leather chair.
" Yes" I replied.
"It seems that you fit the job. Very high maintenance profile. " he said nodding and smiling.
I sigh in relief. So far so good.
" But one more question, ' he said now leaning in, " Do you dance?"
My heart pounds in mg chest. I do dance, but it was kept a secret. But my job might be in jeopardy if I don't dance. I might not get this job.
"Y-yes" I say hesitating.
He nodded again, closing the Manila file and handed it to me.
"You got the job kiddo. Your work space is #9 . Make a left and go straight foward. "
I grinned, my gums probably showing at this point. I got up and bowed several times and walked out the door.
I closed the door behind me, ready to burst with such excitement. I jump up and down, giggling like a little girl. I suddenly bump into someone. I turn around, immediately bowing in apology.
" I'm sorry" I said in the most respectful way. I heard a scoff and looked up. A boy about my age, stood in front of me, lean and average height. His brown hair gelled back and his face a blank as a wall.
"I-um..." I said putting my hand out " I'm Eunhyuk. I work in #9. Do you know where I could find it?"
He looked at me frowning. "I can smell the newbie on you " he said practically spitting on me. " just follow the horizon until its behind you."
I nodded looking out the window.
"Thanks. Its a really lovely view isn't it.?" I said attempting to break the ice. If this didn't work, then this conversation is pointless.
He said nothing, still standing there with that blank look on his face.
" Whats your name?"
" Why do you want to know?
"Because I'd like to call you something other than person"
He sighed, looking almost amused.
" Donghae. My name is Donghae."

Hello~ This is my first story hope you like it. Please Please vote and comment what you think. Thank you so much ~