Chapter 2: Useful

Donghae's POV

He stared at me with those round eyes of his. I lean in, expecting him to say " YOU'RE DONGHAE? ! YOU MEAN. THE SON OF KI JUN GOON?!" ( I made up that name lol) but he didn't say anything. He just smiled. 

"It was nice meeting you " he said bowing down, " I hope to see you around." He walked off, disappearing around the corner.

That kid reeked with that enthusiastic shit.  The aura was practically full of flowers and smiles and happy crap.  It disgusted me to think that I was once like him. Happy. 

" Hey," and all too familiar voice said. " We need help. Our guidance counselor went home with a high fever aand we have no one getting things straight around here. "

I turned around, my assistant Heechul standing before me.

I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets. "Can't you do it? " I whined.

Heechul chuckled,  running his hand through his hair.  "You're kidding right?  You know I don't like helping people "
"And yet you're my assistant.  Don't assistants "help" their worker or whatever? "

"Hey hey, I was assigned this job. I didn't ask for it. " Heechul sighed and rolled his shoulders back.  "Just go help out. "

Damn it. Why do I always get stuck with the lousy job? Babysitting others ain't my forte. Unless you like being yelled at for every mistake you make.

I frown as I walk to the main room.  The room was too loud for.me to concentrate.  But as soon as I opened the door, everything went silent. I smiled in satisfaction. Ha. They fear me.

" HI DONGHAE~"
I look up. Eunhyuk hand waved from the back desk, pencils everywhere in his hair.

This idiot.

Ignoring him, I walk around, watching everyone work their fingers to the bone. All I hear is the sound of keyboards clicking.  Peaceful.

"Hae"

"GAHHH" I said startled.

Heechul pointed directly at Eunhyuk whose face was in the computer screen. " Him. Guide him.  Teach him everything he needs to know.  He's very talented and we need to put him to use."

Oh. Great.  Eunhyuk. Mr. Over enthusiastic guy.

"Mhm. Sure" I said sarcastically.  Heechul glared at me. "He has higher ratings than you do. All you have to do is use him for your reputation.  Ay okay?"

I smiled at the sound of that. Heechul sent me a wink.  I grinned.  "Heechul buddy.  You may be lazy.  But you got some sneaky tricks up your sleeve "
Heechul smirked the way he does when he gets cocky. 

"Let the games begin "