How they met

Zoey qualified for entrance test in the University and is very excited to study in one of the prestigious university of the country, she thought.
After all she knows how to have fun as she is very outgoing. Also, she has her best friends enrolled with her. She is living her best life.
She is siting at the back of the class with her besties and unwillingly participating in the class discussions. Here's the rule whether you want to participate in the class or not, either way you have to.

While the discussions were going on, Anna pointed out to a hot guy. Zoey and Anna started drooling over him, especially his voice. The way he was speaking umm quite attractive.
They laughed while stating mine mine!!! Until Sara diverted them and showed them someone in the class who was unnoticeable. Sara stated , just look at him you bitches! Someone's having a crush! He's so adorable, such a decent personality! The guy is wearing red t-shirt, always carries backpack and a water bottle with him. He talkes with decency, sits at front rows and does not interact much in the class.
They are not showing any interest and discussing about that one guy they thought is hot. The hot guy has beard, slight punjabi accent, and wears such tight clothes that makes him look so cool. Also he smokes in the canteen at break time. *woof* *woof*

After few months , in the mid term exams Zoey and Anna are together at zoey's home. It has become the tradition now to stay an zoey's to study together and have all the fun required to chill out in life.
Anna lives in a hostel and doesn't like hostel life much. She prefers home, especially in terms of food.

They are siting on the bed thinking about the upcoming four gaps in an exam they have. They started scrolling through Facebook.
Anna's eyes stopped at Aaron's profile- the decent guy Sara pointed out. Anna thought of something to do . She told zoey "let's send him a friend request together just to mess-up with him". Both sent a request and it has been accepted quickly . *woohoo* seems like someone was online,added Anna.

After some days passed, zoey started to experimenting with color red on her hair and posted a Facebook story. Aaron seen and commented "you look good, and goodluck with the color"
She replied and the chat goes on..
This is how Zoey and Aaron interacted for the first time. In other words, they met online though studied in a same class.