First Date

They started to talk on daily basis.  Gradually they became friends and Aaron used to give zoey a ride to home. Zoey didn't realise that soon enough she started to catch a vibe,  a real good vibe with him. One night they were randomly talking on WhatsApp about some topic. And zoey was picturing him in her wild imaginations.  She was starting to like him and perhaps it was same for him too. That is why the normal chat became sexting. Not exactly sexting, but a romantic soft chat. Zoey admitted that she wants to kiss him. So, Aaron asked her out. 

She agreed to meet. They went on a movie date. The movie was "US" . It was boring TBH but it turned out to be the best movie date ever.   While they were watching it together , Zoey's mobile screen blinked. She opened her phone to see the text.
Aaron texted, "Can I hold your hand?"
She immediately locked the phone because she didn't want Aaron to see her blushing face. After 1- 2 minutes approx. She held Aaron's hand on her own without saying anything. He held her hand back with gentle touch and he was moving his fingers on her hand softly.  They were in the moment,  only the eyes were on cinema as if they are watching but they weren't.

It was the first time someone touched zoey with the great affection. There was not any sexual intension behind the move. It was so pure. They were so comfortable with each others' skin. 

The movie ended. They went to eat something within mall but couldn't decide it. They ageeed to go  some other restaurant outside. While they were in parking lot, Aaron  gave a chocolate to zoey. Also,when he was starting the engine, he remembered about the kiss.  He thought this is the good time to have it. He was expecting it. Zoey could understand the gestures but she likes doing things on her own pace. She is adventures and naughty. She looked at him for once ,smiled and asked him to drive.

On their journey,  zoe started to eat chocolate and offered some to Aaron.  Aaron replied , yeah sure. Then she put small piece of choco in her mouth and shared that piece with Aaron while Aaron was driving.  It was the first time they ever touched their lips. And they kissed in the most unexpected way.  They did not only kiss once but many times that evening.

Finally they reached to their destination to have dinner.  After all, this was their first dinner togther. They ordered an appetiser.  But they did not even complete their appetiser and Laughed on it. They were feeling so full and contended that they couldn't even eat. They were looking into each other's eyes. They never thought where they were leading to. Nothing was planned at the moment. It was just the vibe which was connecting both of them and they do wanted to drown themselves into those vibes.