First Meetup Outside

Next day in the morning  , Zoey shared the details of last night chat that how she and Aaron started to converse for the first time and it went really well. Sara was glad to hear it and Anna too. Anna complimented,  atleast now the hot guy is mine. Hehe..
While they were discussing and waiting for the point to come to go home, Aaron texted Zoey, "want a ride to home"? Zoey was feeling nervously excited like what to say at the moment. Her friends encouraged her to go with him,give it a chance. He looks decent anyway. So, zoey replied "sure".

She was siting at the back seat of the car because on the front seat there was Aaron's friend whom he called his best friend and studies in near department. 
Before leaving zoey at home, Aaron asked zoey,"if you are not getting late, can we stop by at nearest hotel to grab some snacks with evening's tea?"
Zoey replied,"yeah,perfectly okay".

They sat at a hotel. Aaron was kind enough to make sure about zoey's comfortablility. He pour first glass of water and directed it to zoey.  Though zoey didn't ask for it. When the waiter came at their table with the menu. The menu was offered to zoey first although Aaron's best friend was hungry. Basically, there were so many little acts Aaron did which Zoey never experienced in any relationship. And she liked it. For the world or maybe for Aaron they were  common things but for zoey, it meant a lot.

After this small random unplanned meetup, Aaron dropped her home. While zoey couldnt get over from the idea that "HE POURED GLASS OF WATER FOR ME EVEN I DIDN'T ASK?!!!!" How Thoughtful of him!!!!! Aaawww My Heart!!!!