Rainy Days

Zoe got up early to go to university but it was heavily raining since last night. She knew if she would tell mom that she's heading to university,  mom would never allow that so she waited for her mom to go to office first.
Where are You? She excitedly texted Aaron.
He was as excited as her for a meetup. The weather was breathtakingly beautiful and they so wanted to enjoy it together. The roads were blocked with rain-water outside.
Zoe is siting at the front seat next to Aaron and trying to adjust her seat by moving it a little backwards. This is how she likes to sit. Aaron holds her hand and started caressing gently. It's one of the Aaron thing. He loves to gently touch her hand and looking her in the front mirror.

She's blushing. No matter how usually she gets the attention of the people, it's always special for her when Aaron put something forward. His one glance is enough to make her blush and feel loved. While they were heading somewhere far, where there's less crowded and peaceful environment,  Aaron stopped at a shop without telling zoe why he stopped.  It was a bakery store. He brought a chocolate pastry and something made of cream and fruits. It looked extremely delicious. Aaron forwarded his hand and gave them to zoe "for you".. Zoe is always amazed to see the ways of Aaron treating her. She asked excitedly,  whoa! But I didn't ask for it?
Aaron replied, you do not have to ask for such minor things.
Zoe was trying to hide her blushing face and immediately started eating the cream fruity thing.. aaaa god!! This is heavenly !!! She let Aaron eat with her hands while he was driving..

They reached at some dhabba type place where there were some swings outside.  They ordered two cups of tea while they were soaking wet in rain. Both were siting on a swing and tea was in their hands... enjoying the weather and talking about life . They are looking into the patterns of life like how it's all going so smoothly as if it had to happen.. they had to meet. Life has got its own reasons to let them make these beautiful memories.  They both never experienced rain in such way. It was new and adventurous.  They walked together in a rain outside.  While they were walking in a safe area of hotel where families were allowed, Zoe's clothes were thin and body was visible. Aaron told her that and she covered herself with dupatta.  She didn't feel bad about it but kinda liked it. She's aware of her feminist thoughts but at that time she felt it right thing to do. They also talked about love and marriage. Aaron told her, women are so strong. They could bear if their partner does second marriage but for a guy it is next to impossible to digest.. guys are weak! He added, I cannot even imagine that!! Like in Islam, if a guy divorce her wife in anger and later realises the mistake and wants to marry her wife again, her wife has to go through such painful process of marrying the other guy and has to sleep with him and then divorce him, then she can marry the husband again.
Zoe asked, why the punishment to woman? Why she should go through the process? This is wrong!!!!
Aaron then explained,  you see,this is a nightmare for a man .I can understand the pain of a woman here. I would never neglect that but you have to see the pain through my eyes too.. If I think of you.. omg!! I can not even think. It is just too painful.. I prefer to die rather to share you with someone like that!!
Zoe is trying to understand the pain through heavy voice of him..

Love makes people to love their beloveds completely and wholeheartedly she thought at the moment. Zoe is wondering how someone can treat her with this amount of love, how she can be this open infront of someone!! She can talk about just anything without any fear. she always wanted someone to put some efforts for her, make her feel special.  Now she sees this in Aaron.  She's happy. There's big smile on her face. She never knew that this smile will be saved in her memories later.. for forever!