VI

he smiled as he grabbed a hoodie and sweats, throwing them at my face. "think fast"

i caught the clothes and stuck my tongue out at him. "hate youuuuu" i smiled, walking into the bathroom across the hall. "i hate you moreeeee" sap giggled as i closed the door behind me. staring into the mirror as i thought back to what dream had brought up in the car.

flashback december 2019

"you have to tell him, rejection is better than never knowing, if he rejects you its only because hes never looked at you in that way, he'll come around and it'll be amazing." dream smiled softly as he pat my head. "ill go find him.. wait here okay?" ... 20 minutes had passed and i assumed they forgot about me and went home, so i started walking and pulled out my phone. angerly tapping the screen until i came across sapnaps contact and called. straight to voicemail... weird. then i got a text from clay

seeing that i quickly turned on my heels and walked the long way around campus, i turned the corner and i seen them

seeing that i quickly turned on my heels and walked the long way around campus, i turned the corner and i seen them. nick with his lips attached to some girls neck as she let out short giggles and held his face in her hands. she looked at my reaction with apologetic eyes, i couldn't blame her honestly. she didn't even know who i was.. i nodded and turned around "sorry" i whispered as i started walking to my dorm in silence. 10 minutes passed and i got another text. ignoring the dinging sound as i threw my phone onto my bed and sat down on it . staring at the wall silently, another ding. i know exactly who it is. and hes the last person id want to lash out on. but i also don't want to ice him out, he probably didn't know... right? i grab my phone and open my notifications. i was right. its clay.

i threw my phone onto the floor and let out a loud sigh

i threw my phone onto the floor and let out a loud sigh. there was no way he knew.... ding! another text. i stared at the notification until it disappeared. instantly regretting the ignoring i was doing. he definitely didn't know.

 he definitely didn't know

bam bam bam bam . four knocks at the door, jolting me back into the real world, i quickly wiped the tears i didn't know were on my cheek "come in" i said as i pulled saps hoodie over my head. the door swung open, revealing a very concerned luke. "i knocked like 30 times, are you okay?" he questioned. "yeah.. yeah! sorry, just in my own world you know?

an: am i back? maybe... enjoy <3 -s