Beanstalk

Henry's POV
We were waiting in the hallway, I heard the scream of a baby and I smiled to hear the baby was here. I almost wanted to race in, but Mom (Regina) said I should give my parents a moment to be with the baby and I think she's right. I can wait for Dad to invite us in.
Then I heard my mom (Emma) scream, "NO!!"
The four of us raced into the room. We found my mom crying into my dad's arms he was upset as well.
"Mom! Dad! What happened?" I asked.
"Henry!" Mom cried, "Gideon came and he took your SISTER!!"
I was surprised!
"It is a girl?!" I asked.
"It is, Son." Dad said.
Then I got serious again. "Where did he take her?"
"Back to Storybrooke." Mom answered.
Oh my god!

Killian's POV
My wife had given birth to our daughter, but she was taken away by Gideon. We need that bean more than anything to get back.
I storm out of the room to find the beanstalk.
"Killian, where are you going?" I hear my wife ask, but I don't reply.
"Stay here with your mom." I say to Henry. "Watch Emma for me." I say to Snow White.

Emma's POV
I just lost my daughter and I didn't even get to name her.
Now Killian's probably going to get that magic bean we talked about.
Sigh. Please hurry back Killian.

David's POV
That Pirate better know what he's doing. He's part of the family now, he's my son...-in-law.
Yes, I already have a son of my own, now I have my first son-in-law. He's the man who makes my daughter happy. Emma is not losing her true love and her husband.
I'm going with this pirate.

Killian's POV
I found the beanstalk and I was surprised to find it in the same spot where Emma and I had our first adventure together.
"Bloody hell. It's even taller than before." I thought.
"Hey." A voice called behind. David. "Next time you think of heading on a mission always look back."
I walk towards the beanstalk and David follow last me.
"Hook, that beanstalks 1000 feet high, you're going to get yourself killed, what are you trying to do?" He says.
"My wife and I just had a daughter and now she was taken from us and we have to get her back." I say. "This beanstalk..."

"I'm coming with you

"I'm coming with you." David says.
I look at him shocked. "My daughter is not losing her husband. I'm going to help him get his daughter back. My granddaughter."
I smile and he smiles back.
"Now let's start climbing." He says.
We get on the beanstalk and start climbing up.

On Video!

David and Hook get the magic bean to get back to Storybrooke.