It Did Not Work?!

Gideon's POV
The Black Fairy's curse did not go the way she planned it. The Saviour and her son were suppose to be here, both separated from their family. My mother and father are here in Storybrooke, Fiona (black Fairy) is madam mayor, but where is the saviour and her son?

Emma's POV
Here we are! Stuck in the Enchanted Forest, but all together! I am surprised!
The Black Fairy's curse was planning to separate me and my family, but we all end up together. My kiss must have been only powerful enough to keep us together.
But Gideon is still out there, Gold might be able to take care of the Black Fairy, but Gideon? He wants to kill me. Who knows what he's planning?
"Swan?" He called. I turned around and saw him as he walked up to me. "Are you alright?"
"I am." I wrapped my arms around his neck, first we kissed and then I spun around and he wrapped his arms around me.
We were just standing in our castle bedroom and we just looked out the window seeing the Forest and the sea.
Killian Jones, my husband, he is all I need.

Back in Storybrooke
Belle's POV
My son!?
The Black Fairy raised him and made him grow older, they work together to create a curse to separate Emma and her son from her family, but I don't think that worked.
Emma and Henry are no where to be found. They must have stayed with their family after all and ended up somewhere.
Rumple and I know what's going on in town; a curse has been casted. We're the only ones who know who we are. Rumple must find a way to deal with his mother as the mayor. I guess I'll have to figure out how to handle Gideon.
I'm his birth mother and he's my son. We've talked together in my dreams. I love him.

Fiona (the Black Fairy) POV
I was also surprised that my curse did not work the way Gideon and I both hoped. I am now madam mayor of this town and I have Regina's office. She still has her magic mirror, so I can use it to find the Saviour for Gideon.

Sorry, I know this isn't much! I ran out of ideas
WRITERS BLOCK!! 😤