Mortal Madness | Loki

Summary: Loki may be an actual god, but to him you're the goddess
Warnings: gentle mdom, lots of praise, some aftercare

"I must say, you are quite beautiful." Loki circles you, eyeing you up and down. "For a human." He adds quickly. His words are smooth but his breath quickens.

You lower your gun, this is the guy everyone is afraid of? He's no bad guy, he's just a man. A very tall, very good looking, very intimidating man. Your knees grow weak at the thought of him on top of you, looking at you the way he is now. Some security guard you are. You decide to pretend to put up a fight. "The staff isn't here, they've moved it to another safehouse."

He sits in the leather chair and traces his lips with his thumb. "It seems I've found another prize." He muses. "I can tell, you know? By the way you're trembling. You want me as much as I want you."

"Even more." You whisper, frozen in place. You can't believe you admitted it, but he's right. You want him, and you feel comfortable enough to tell him.

"That's not possible, dear." Loki sighs. "What are you doing to me? A god, brought to his knees by a mere mortal? Imagine what you'd do to me without your uniform on." He smirks. "Strip."

"Wh-What?" You stammer.

"Strip." He commands again, still sitting in the chair.

You do as your told, keeping eye contact as you remove every item of clothing on your body. You stand before him, completely naked. Normally you'd be embarrassed, try to cover up. But his gaze fills you with more confidence than Tony Stark at a press conference. He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. Despite his dominant bravado his erection is straining against his clothes and he's struggling to remain still. In that moment you realize who's really in charge here. He may be calling the shots, but you've got him wrapped around your finger.

"Magnificent." He whispers, stunned by your beauty. "On your knees."

You happily oblige, falling to your knees and crawling to where he sits. You rest your head on his leg and look greedily at the buldge in his pants.

Loki grabs your hair and adjusts your face to look at him. "You can say no at any time. Do you understand?"

"Yes." You breathe. "Please, can I taste you?"

He grins. "I love it when you beg."

With a wave of his hand, his clothes are gone. You try not to stare, but you're in awe of his body. The both of you gawk at each other. To any other person it'd probably look like two virgin's first time. Or perhaps two soulmates absolutely entranced by the other.

You reach a curious hand out and grab his erection softly, tracing along his veins, all the way to the head. He doesn't say anything as you explore, letting you get used to his size, letting you memorize every inch of it. You grip the base and begin pumping his length. A wave of excitement rolls over you as he moans from just your hand. Precum decorates his tip, you lean forward and curiously lick it off.

"Oh my-" He moans, struggling to look at you through the pleasure you're giving him.

You take this as encouragement and open your mouth, taking his head in and swirling your tongue around it. You become greedy, taking more and more of him down your throat. It's a struggle, but you manage to take all of him. The moment your chin touches his balls, he looses control. His fingers tighten around your hair and he bucks his hips into you. He helps you build a rhythm, you bob your head up and down and whatever you can't fit down your throat, you use your hand to please. As you suck him, your tongue works overtime. You could've been doing it for a few minutes or a few hours, all you care about is the look in his eyes. Pure bliss.