-First day fears-

Calliou pov~

I sat quietly on one of the many tables in the cafeteria. The first day off school is always stressful but he already made good friends so he should be ok.

The weather outside was great for gym class, which was his favorite subject.

Suddenly he hears someone walk past his tables.

"Oh my god" Calliou mutters.

Curious George turns around swiftly to check where the noise was coming from.

"Why is there a stupid monkey in the school." Calliou added.

"Yeah go back to your zoo loser." cooed one of Calliou's many friends (Jake/hot/singel/emo/brocken/don't touch my tail/bad boy/ rich/ half demon/ half angle/ half wolf).

Curious George stood there as tears pricked on the side of his eyes. His Masha and the bear thongs stuck out of his arse but his hoodie covered it a bit. He ran off to the bathrooms quickly not looking back at his new found enemy.

Curious George's POV-

Their words filled my brain as I sat in the bathroom crying my heart out. Why did they have to bully me, I should've known because I was the only non-human there. I wept for hours, skipping all my classes until I heard a sound.

"Hola soy Dora, are you ok?" The woman spoke.

She had short dark brown hair that looked really fluffy and had deep brown eyes that you could easily get lost in if you stare too long. She was wearing an orange shirt and had a purple backpack.

"Y-y-y-y-yeah I'm fine" I managed to say through sobs.

"What happened???" She asked

-

After I finished explaining what happened to me and why I was sad Dora comforted me for awhile.

"I love your Masha and the bear thongs they look great on your circular ass!" She exclaimed.

"T-thanks...... No one has ever said that to me" I answered sadly.

Dora's POV-

OMG HE IS SO HOTTTT

I HAVE TO TRY KEEP IT IN

EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS PERFECT

ALL HIS FEATURES

HE NEEDA TO MINE.