𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕞?

Doras POV-

When I got home I just couldn't stop thinking about him. He clogged my mind.

To think that some people would bully him WHEN HES SO HOT, people have no brains these days 🙄🙄🙄.

I quickly remember about the quick pic I snapped of his hot ass thongs. I need to print that out ASAP. I'll do it later I'm sure there's no way I could forget about such an important task. I need to ask for his number too. UGH OMG I NEED TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

*Dora looks over at the clock that hung loosely on her wall*

WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIPPITY FOLPPITY SAGGY TITY BOOTS SHIT IS THIS???? HOW IS IT ALREADY 4AM??????¿??

I need to get my beauty sleep so Georgie will love me, and maybe we can scare away calliou.

-

3rd PERSON POV~

Dora got up after a restless night to get ready for school, her mam shouted and cursed at her in Spanish for not getting up fast enough but Dora doesn't give a single fuck. All she can think about is her precious Georgie instead, and how she's going to protect him at all costs today, even if it means she needs to get violent...

"¡¿DORA ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!"

Her mamas voice snapped her out of her trance as she argued back. She had enough of this pointless bickering so she ran away into the bathroom to clean up and get ready.

She needed to put on her spiciest fit today to grab his attention. Probably show a little bunda. So she goes for very skinny galaxy leggings, a unicorn crop top and a Jojo bow to top it all off ( yes she has a closet in her bathroom don't ask). For shoes she puts on some demonias to look edgy and to match, some fingerless gloves. Her make up didn't take too long, just the eyeliner took up half of her eyelid and she accidentally put a dab of bright pink lipstick in her eye so it looks like she had pink eye.

Ah yes this will surely get him head over heels for Dora...

-

GEORGES POV-

I dread going back into that school in case I get bullied by Calliou and his gang of baddies again. Luckily Dora helped me and became my friend so atleast I'm not a total loner anymore.

The Man In The Yellow Hat questioned me on why I had so many bruises, so I just had to lie to him that I tripped on the crack in the pavement and fell face first and people kept stepping on me, and he believed it somehow saying "knowing you that doesn't sound to wack" in his thick accent. WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?????

-

I got to school and made it til first break. Classes were hard but it was ok because I'm mega minds 2nd cousin so I'm super smart. It just went by really slowly like I was waiting for something to happen, literally anything. But alas I made it.

Dora met me at a lone table I was sitting at.

"Hey Georgie-Poo~~"

What the fuck?

Why is she speaking like that???,

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h-h-hello-o-o D-d-d-d-d-dora"

She scooched closer to me and then I noticed her fit. It was nice but I have no clue why the actual hell she would dress up for school like that and not get dresscoded.

"I like y-y-y-y-your ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fit?" I said in a soft voice

"Right back at you, your thong fashion sense is amazing" she whisper eyeing them.

...

Then he comes over.

Calliou POV-

I need to find George today....

That little monkey freak.

I just need to let my anger out on him. I GOT 0.000000000000000001% ON MY TEST AND HE NEEDS TO PAY FOR IT.

And there he is.....
At a table....
With...
Her.

I couldn't help but feel a burning jealousy in my stomach while watching them. NO WHAT AM I TALKING ABOIT???,

I'm not gay.

Nuh uh

I walk over to his table and stare at her i can tell she tried to dress up nice for Monkey freak. It's obvious to tell

"Move out of the way Barbie wanna be. Go back to exploring jungles you musty crusty ass toe sucking hoe" I shouted at her.

She backed away from the table as I grab George by the chest fur? (Idk i couldn't write collar because they don't have uniforms and monkey don't wear clothes so-)

I pinned him against some nearby lockers.

George's POV-

OMG WHAT HELP

NO WHY DO I THINK THIS IS HOT

MY FACE IS ALL FLUSHED AND SO IS HIS??????

no stop you're getting bullied not railed George

And sadly it's the truth.

But now to be honest...

I wouldn't mind getting the second option.