02

Music twines itself around me, sweat lingering in the air as I push through the crowd towards the bar, eyes jumping from one person to the next as I source my next feed.

Lyrica grins when she sees me, her aqua blue hair in plaits down her back, blue eyes lined with think black kohl.

I slip into the stool in front of her, tapping my fingertips on the slightly sticky bar.

Lyrica moves close, flicking the rag from her shoulders, using it to wipe down the counter as she nods her head in greeting.

"What can I get you, Aria?"

"Just a water tonight, Lyrie."

"Sure thing." She moves further down the counter, getting to work while I slip around in my stool, looking through the pickings.

Men and women alike sway on the dance floor, their gaze lost in ecstasy, their hands wandering from their own bodies to another's.

Lyrica sits my drink on the bar and I turn back around, curling my hand around the glass, savouring the cool touch in the humid bar.

My eyes sweep back over my shoulder, widening when I meet familiar blue ones.

Lycus doesn't take his gaze from mine once it locks, his long strides eating up the distance between us before he takes a seat next to me at the bar.

"I told you we weren't done speaking."

"And I've already told you my stance on the subject."

"You're overreacting, Ilaria." He mutters, moving his face closer to mine. "I'll be fine."

"No Lycus." I say, turning my body fully towards him, slipping from the stool as I do. "I'm not risking it."

I move past him, walking closer to the dancing bodies as I feel the hunger pangs grow.

He follows behind me, his body so close to mine, I can feel the heat of him against my skin, smothering me.

I get lost between the dancing bodies, even as Lycus follows, his hands curling around my waist.

"You know I'm willing. I can be there for you and you don't have to waste time with these strangers, Ari."

I close my eyes, breathing out softly as a headache begins to pound behind my eyes, sinking deep into my skull.

I feel Lycus move, his body slipping infront of mine and when I open my eyes, he's in front of me, his face level with mine.

"Lycus." I murmur, but don't have the chance to say much more as he smooths his lips over mine.

My body lifts to meet him, the pounding behind my eyes growing as I move to my tiptoes, hands grasping at his shoulders.

Breathing him in, I take my fill, feeling his energy sink down my throat and settle in my core, reviving my own.

My eyes flutter open, Lycus grinning at me knowingly.

"Fine." I mutter, slipping my hand into his, "but this is the last time." I say as I let him pull me from the bar.

• • •

I push Lycus down onto the bed, my hands already delving beneath the fabric of his shirt as I lift it up and over his head, grinding my hips down into his.

My hands skim up his chest, caressing over the dip and dives of his muscles, feeling the corded strength under my fingertips, the wetness between my legs growing tenfold at the unbidden strength in him.

His hands lift, settling on my hips, grinding my pussy into his groin, his head thrown back at the feeling.

I lean over him, my lips sealing to his, kissing him breathless, his life energy smoothing past my lips and entering my bloodstream, my own energy growing.

I feel his fingers loosen slightly but I'm too lost in the sensations to care, feeling him grow harder beneath me as he groans, his hands skimming up my spine and flattening in the middle of my back, pushing my chest into his.

His hands move to my shirt, pulling it up and over my head as I continues to feed from him, my lashes fluttering at the pure ecstasy sinking into me.

I sit up, my hands moving for Lycus pants as he watches me, eyes heavy lidded, the smirk on his face causing my eyes to narrow.

"I said this was the last time and I mean it," I remind him, popping the button and unzipping his pants, pulling his pants down until his dick springs free, bopping against his lower stomach.

Lycus groans, hand reaching down to take ahold of himself, beginning a slow pump.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolls his eyes, watching me watch him. "We'll see."

I scoff, before leaning over him, replacing his hand with my own and circling my tongue across the head of his dick, licking up the precum waiting for me.

"Remember this because this is the last time my mouth will be anywhere near your dick."

Lycus chuckles, the sound exhausted as I slip his dick in my mouth, hollowing out my cheeks as I suck, my eyes closing.

Saltiness coats my tongue for a split second before I stop, getting off the bed to rid myself of my skirt. I climb back over him, feeling his hand flex on the top of my thighs as I sink down onto him, my head thrown back, my body feeling lighter and more rested then it has in weeks.

"See what I do to you, Ari." Lycus mutters, fingers grasping at my thighs as I ride him. 

I laugh, the sound breathless and look down at him, my hair falling into my face.

"Every dick does this to me, Lycus." I remind him, "I'm a succubus.  You're not special."

He shakes his head, "Nobody can take it like I can."

The words almost make me stop, but I need the feed more than I need air right now.

He is right, his body has lasted longer than any other person I've had between my legs.

But even looking at him now, I can see his exhaustion, the way his body in drained of fight, the light dim in his blue gaze.

I ignore his words, closing my eyes to what I see as I quicken, getting myself and him off before I climb away, my arms snapping out to grab my clothes and hastily throw them on.

I look back at Lycus but his body is still, his breaths low and long, the exhaustion from feeding me finally catching up to him.

I breathe out and lean over him, placing a soft kiss against his forehead. "I'm sorry Lycus, we won't be doing this again. You're life is worth more than mine."

I turn my back to the sleeping enforcer and exit his apartment, feeling his energy still coursing through me, sure to sustain me for the next few weeks.