Chapter 3: First Stop: Zeffari!

[POV: Apollo]
I heard as the trader entered the next village. I jumped off and threw him some more money for the ride. He was perplexed to see a child get off his carriage but he accepted the money. I looked around the town, and looked at the sign "Zeffari..." I said as I continued to walk in the town. It was very populated, it could even be considered a kingdom considering the size of the town. However, there was no castle or anything. I continuously heard people talking about a fair tonight, I got intrigued and wanted to attend. "My new life starts here I guess."

[POV: Issen]
I was doing what I normally do during the day. I woke up, ate some breakfast, and left my house after saying goodbye to my mother. I proceeded to walk around the street, and into an alleyway. It was then that someone threw a cape over my back. It hung off my shoulders. As people lined up along the alleyway and all said "Good morning Sir!" Yup, they're talking to me of course. I'm like a king to them, i'm the leader of this gang in the village, a great one too. We already only have 5 more gangs to exterminate. They have a lot of people though. I believe we can win, i then watched as my best friend and Vice Commander of this gang stood next to me while I sat on a couch.

[POV: Verlius]
I walked up next to Issen, as he sat down infront of his gang. {Issen has come a long way, we both have. This gang has to be our greatest accomplishment.} I thought to myself as I looked at Issen with a smile "We gonna beat up some guys again today?" I said, Issen was my childhood friend, we grew up in 2 different parts of town but we still met each other. He ran away from home one day after getting abused by his now absent father. I happened to be walking around trying to find something to do. I had gotten kicked out of my house again despite only being 7 years old at the time. I ran into Issen, we talked for a bit, ended up becoming best friends ever since then. We shared stories about our life and how fucked up it already is, and how worse it could've been. That ended up being the greatest day of my life. Now back to the present

[Dialogue]

Issen: You already know we are, why even ask.

Verlius: You're the leader, we always have to ask.

Issen:Oh yeah, I must've forgotten!

[POV:Nobody]

They both laughed as they walked out of the alleyway with their gang. Making their way over to the 3rd ward of Zeffari. They beat up the entire gang in only 10 minutes. Despite the numbers being 250 to only a mere 80. Most of the fight was both Issen and Verlius taking on like 10 at once and coming out with barely a scratch on them. They're Real War Freaks.

[POV: Akio]

I heard some fighting coming from a distance. It sounded like a big commotion going on, the sound of punching and screams filled my head as I walked toward the noise. I hid behind a wall as I watched in both horror and amazement. 2 gangs were having an all out brawl in this open area. AND WINNING WITH ONLY ABOUT 80 PEOPLE! I was intrigued especially by the 2 people, one seemed to be the leader, he had a cape or some type of jacket on his shoulders, he took it off after defeating 10 people on his own. The guy that was fighting behind him, seemed to be someone close to him, they fought as a duo, taking on 10-20 people on their own and winning. In 10 minutes the fight was over, I watched as the victorious gang cleared out, I quickly made my way over to the leader after they all left. Due to guards coming this way.