Rember Her

This isn't my best writing because I honestly haven't been able to write that much at the moment. This is honestly really cringe but it is honest. Recently someone in my family died and today was her funeral. I honestly struggled to write this so it pretty bad and doesn't clearly show my feelings but yeah, anyway I hope you like it.

Tears rolled down my face as I cried. I held my rose to my heart and the memories flooded in. I will always remember everything she did for me, her face may fade but never will her actions. I will always remember the zoo that she took us too often, her smiles, her presents that I hardly ever used but most of all I will remember her stars. As my brother cried in fear and longing to be with our mum she would always take him with her to catch her stars into her jar of light. He would always have a bright smile when he carried his stars and he would always be asleep within minutes. She may not have been able to actually catch stars but she could always easily work miracles.

Thank you for all the smiles that you gave me and my family. I will always remember you I hope that one day I will see you again wether it be by reincarnation, the afterlife or something else. Thank you for always being there for me whenever I needed you. Thank you for being here for as long as you were.