This Week's Story

The story up for review is "Something About Sunshine" Written by PoeticPhantom101

The synonpsis:

 "Leah Rhodes thought Jordan Hayes was the perfect man, attractive, smart, funny, most of all... she thought he would be loyal. But there she was, hurt from the betrayal of her fiancee and her own cousin sleeping together. Sitting at a bar and planning on drowning her sorrows in alcohol in her freshly muddy and ruined wedding dress. Of course the information of Jordan's affair could've come sooner... like before she was standing at the alter with him minutes before saying I do. But none of that mattered to Leah, what mattered was getting the hell out of dodge.So without warning anyone and ready to start a new life, Leah and her friends Kyra and Beck moved to Los Angeles. Now 8 months later she and her friends had amazing jobs and a nice apartment but Leah was still having trouble letting go of her past and feeling confident, something Jordan had robbed her of during their relationship.And here enters Grayson Hart, her boss's son. He was annoying, cocky, sarcastic, charming, and way too handsome for his own good. But he had a goal, to show Leah how much of a goddess she really is. To show her, there really was just something about the sunshine."

Criticism needed: How to improve the story, any weak areas I need to work on, and if it's good.

Updates: Every other week

Average word count: About 2500

Mature Content: There will be some R-Rated scenes but they are not currently in there.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/173268958-something-about-the-sunshine-bwwm

 Remember to vote on 3 chapters of the story and to read at least three chapters and leave a review at the end of the third chapter. If you'd like to have your story reviewed please read the first chapter for rules. If you have any suggestions for the book club to read please leave a comment below.