This Weeks Stories

Two this week

Hello everyone I'm a little late posting this week but I'm back now.

So for this week we have three books. Before I begin I also like to reiterate that if you are submitting your works please remember to reads others works as well. You only have to read three chapters, vote on all three, and leave a detailed comment.

The three books this week are:

Maybebaby55's "It's More Than That" . The story is about Matthew and Sophia who meet at a bar. Where Matthew Attempts to take Sophia home with him. Sophia being the prideful person she is refuses to go with him leaving Matthew Shocked. he doesn't take this as a step back but as even more of a reason to get to know her. Updates are twice a day, to 1000-1800 words. Advice on how to be more descriptive, how to improve characters, is it missing anything, is it organized, and can anything be added to make it better.
https://my.w.tt/x8K38Eih0O

KiAsialover21's "Sold To the King" is about

Makayla and her bff, Veronica, are taken to an auction house. They were trapped there for two years before the auction even happened. She is bought by the king who has to win everything and can fuck any woman he wants. He wants to settle down and maintain a healthy relationship but can he with his parents and the kingdom not wanting a black girl as queen. The author would like any feedback that can improve the story.
https://my.w.tt/fc7GQ6qh0O

That's all for this week.

KiAsialover21
maybebaby55