One

his face was worth a million hearts°

°°°

Yuri was sitting in the seat next to the window, in the small, cozy cafe she frequently visited.

It wasn't long since she was there, looking over to the small amount of vehicles moving past the window. The street was a little peaceful since it wasn't late at night, the warm afternoon breeze brushing past her cheeks.

As soon as the sun sets, it would get busier.

She tore her eyes away from the scene outside and diverted her attention back to the book she was reading.

Just then someone tapped on her table, placing a thick laminated sheet on it. She noticed it was the menu and guessed the person was the waiter.

Just as her gaze fell on the person standing next to her, she swore her heart almost stopped.

He was literally the most beautiful man she had ever seen. And he was smiling down at her.

One word she could think of to describe him was 'fatal'.

"Might as well order since you're here?" He spoke and once again she was taken aback by his unique and deep voice.

She kept staring at him, but soon snapped out of her thoughts.

"Uh- One Iced Americano, please." She said, hesitantly making an eye contact with him.

He smiled slightly once again, bowed to her and went to get her order.

After a few minutes he was back with her drink and placed it on her table.

She heeded he wasn't the waiter who usually served her, since she always sat at the same table.

"Are you a new part-timer here?" She asked hesitantly. He chuckled lightly.

"No, the one who serves you usually is on a leave today, so I'm covering up for him." He replied as she heard him, his ethereal features still distracting her.

She nodded, followed buy him bowing to her and walking away to continue his work.

He was not a new worker and he was extremely distinguishable. How couldn't she notice him earlier?

Now that she did, she was curious about him.

°°°