Four

hugged me like a warm blanket°

°°°

Haruto was seated on the fluffy mattress which belonged to Yuri, as he was watching her complete her homework, lazily scrolling through his phone.

Yuri had been over stressed with her college work, not taking a break since the past week, constantly working to finish her work.

She hadn't spent time with Haruto, nor agreed to meet him. So he was here at her house, watching her being the-stressed-kid-of-the-year.

She was frantically flipping through her notes and files, looking for papers and jotting down some points quickly, which made him really concerned.

"Ughhh, I don't think I'll be able to finish this anytime soon." She half-yelled.

She finally slowed down, resting her head on the writing table as she gripped her hair out of frustration. She sighed deeply and walked into her bathroom shutting the door a bit harshly which made Haruto startled.

He went over to knock the door and ask if she was okay but he halted when he heard sniffles from inside. She was crying. 

He didn't want to bother her so he waited for her, leaning onto the wall next to the door. After a few minutes, she walked out and smiled at him.

"Why are you standing here? You want to use the bathroom?" She joked, lifting up her little finger.

Haruto's face carried no expression, as he pulled her into a hug, patting her head. He knew she was stressed and he was surprised at how she could smile after all that crying she did behind the door.

"You cried till now and how can you be smiling like that? Joking around? It's okay, Yuri. You always don't have to be cheerful and happy, you can cry."

Yuri felt embarrassed for being caught but also was glad at the same time because she had someone to tell her it was okay. To the most, give her a comforting hug.

"Thanks, Ruto. Really."