Why can't I just.......die?

No one will understand the guilt I feel when I put food in my mouth

__

"Jungkook leave me it hurts" I said as a grunt left my mouth. His eyes lightened up as he saw me struggle, his lips forming a smirk. I placed my hand on his chest and tried pushing him away. A tear slipped from my eyes because it reminded me of something

"You are always appa's little girls right?"

"Appa please" I whimpered as he wouldn't budge

"Then why didn't you take your laxatives today morning!" he yelled

"Go away!!" I yelled loudly as I shut my eyes tight. I felt his grip loosen from my wrist. 

"I-I I am" he said as he moved back. He ran his hands through his hair. "I am sorry" he said lightly before his back hit the wall. He was completely different now. "It just wasn't me It wasn't, I-"

"Shh I know, it's ok" I said as I held his forearm. He looks scared, I have never seen this side of him. All the time I only saw the handsome and gentleman side of him. I know what he means by it wasn't him. 

"I-I have to go I am sorry" he said as he walked away. 

__

I opened the door to my apartment. I reached for the main light. I put on the switch and my eyes fell on a figure sitting on my couch. It made me scream the shit out of my lungs. I sighed in relief when I saw Tae.

"Oh my god Tae, you scared me" I said closing the door behind me. 

"Don't you have a date? why are you here? what happened?"

"Shit happened" he spoke out. 

"Wow what kind of shit" I asked curiously sitting on the couch. 

"What would you like to eat Lizzie?" Taehyung asked as the waiter was standing next to them. 

"Anything is fine Tae"

The both of them were eating their dish peacefully when Lizzie spoke out. 

"You remind me of my step brother. He was also really sweet to me and handsome too"

Tae shot her an awkward smile. 

__

The both of them were sitting on the grass in a park. Tae put his arms around Lizzie. She placed her head on his shoulder. They both looked at each other. Tae moved closed to her as his eyes fell on her lips. 

"You know you I wonder if you are my step brother who I slept with yesterday"

__

I burst into laughter as he finished his story. "What the fuck" I started wheezing at his expression

 "What the fuck" I started wheezing at his expression