Chapter-3 *Pehli Mulaqat Ya Pehli Takraar*

Shukla Industries
10:45am

The clients were seated in the conference room, discussing among themselves, while Karan and some other employees were there too, engrossed in setting up the projector screen and preparing for the presentation.

The door opened with a click sound and Sidharth entered all in his glory, and his aura screaming dominance, owing to which the clients got up from their seats, while Karan and other employees were already standing near the screen. He greeted the clients with a handshake and gave a curt nod to all his employees.

They all took their seats and he made himself comfortable on the single seat at the end of the long conference table, facing the screen, while all the clients and employees sat on the either sides of the table. He signalled one of his employees, who was supposed to give the presentation, to start the meeting.

The meeting continued for three long hours with a small break in between. At the end of the meeting, the clients were quite impressed and so the deal was signed!

Sidharth's cabin
2:15pm

Sidharth was sitting on his boss chair with his eyes closed and his head placed at the headrest, relaxing himself after the long and tiring meeting.

All of a sudden the door burst open and a person barged in his cabin, whom he had already guessed it to be his brother as he was the only one to barg in like that, suddenly! He opened his eyes and saw Kushal standing there with a big smile on his face.

"Congratulations Bhai! We have grabbed this deal as well."Kushal exclaimed and hugged him tightly, to which Sidharth reciprocated with a warm smile. They celebrated their success having a heavy and luscious lunch together, ordered from their favourite restaurant. They also informed their parents regarding the deal through face-time, during which they were reminded about the dinner by their mother!
.
.
.
.

SevenHills Hospital
4:00pm

"The surgery was successful. And as you all must be knowing that an open-heart surgery is a very complicated one, so it has some major risks too like heart attack or stroke, lung or kidney failure, memory loss, blood clot, and most probably chest wound infection as it is common in patients having diabetes and obesity, and he is already a diabetic. Any of these might occur anytime in the near future as an after-effect. I am not saying these things to scare you all but just to make you aware so that you all be very careful with his health, diet and physical activities. He will be kept in the ICU for tonight and then shifted to the private ward by tomorrow morning. He might get discharge in a week or so, according to the improvements he make during this week and for the observations and for any help, nurses would be there all the time. The patient might feel chest pain, throat pain, muscle pain and pain at incision sites and he might have breathing difficulty, just in case, you don't have to worry as these things are quite common after such a complex procedure, for which Dr. Shalini, a cardiologist in our hospital, would prescribe some medicines with his other medicines. Take care and if any sort of problem arises, you can consult her. She will be monitoring his further recovery.
"Shehnaaz explained the entire situation to the patient's family, assured them and introduced them to Dr. Shalini. The patient's family seemed to be very grateful of her and gave her blessings for a happy and bright future.

She was moving towards her cabin when her gaze fell over a familiar figure approaching towards her, whom she instantly recognised to be her brother-in-law. She was bemused at first to find him there as it was usually his working hour, but the next second a sense of worry took over her, thinking that, maybe he might have got hurt somewhere, or might be having any pain or something. She immediately rushed towards him.