Chapter 12

When Sanju got unconscious, Sam was numb, totally numb. Mr. Vinay came and shook her shoulder. Just then, Sam came out from her thoughts and she realized that her cheeks are totally damp from the tears.
One of the professor took care of the short circuited wires.
Sam came towards Sanju and take her head in her lap, and started to pat her cheeks.

Sam(panicking)- Buddy ,get up please. Open your eyes.

Mr. Vinay- Samaira, you have to keep patience. Firstly, we have to take her to the home and let the doctor treat her.

Mr. Vinay decided to go with both of them. They managed to take her home.
In whole,15 minutes of driving, Sam was continuously asking her to get up. But there was no response from Sanju's side.

After reaching Sanju's home, they took her inside where her parents also got panicked. Her father called the doctor.

And after 10 minutes of waiting, doctor arrived and checked Sanjana.

Doctor- There is nothing to worry about, Don't worry. Because of shock, she fell unconscious. She will be okay after some time.
And doctor left from there.

Everyone present in Sanju's room was disturbed and was waiting to open her eyes.

After some time, she opened her eyes slowly and weakly and her father hugged her.

Sanju's Dad- You scared me, baby. Please don't ever pull these stunt on us.

Sanju(weakly)- Sorry Dad.
Her mom also hugged her and scolded her to be so careless.

Sanju's Dad- I still can't understand how come all this short circuit drama happened.

Mr. Vinay- Mr. Malhotra, I am sorry for all the inconvenience that happened because of our college management. I apologize on behalf of our college authorities.

Sanju(with tinch of anger)- You don't have to be sorry sir. There is no relation between short circuit drama and our college's management. It was all planned.

Sanju's Dad- But dear, how are you so sure??

Sanju- Because I saw that person who was wearing a black hoody before falling unconscious.

Sanju's Dad- Who black hoodied person??

Sanju- Actually dad, when sam's violin fiasco happened, that culprit boy accepted that he got money from that black hoodied person to do so.

Sanju's dad-Why didn't u told me about that??
Sanju- Actually dad, Sam said that not to worry, that is why I didn't tell you, sorry.

Sanju's dad- It is ok, but we have to know about that mystery person.

Sanju-Yes dad, I wanna know who is the main culprit??

They all talked for some more time. But there was one person who was silent And that was, Samaira.
Now, it was the time to Mr. Vinay's departure.

Mr. Vinay- Take care Sanju. I should leave now.
Sanju nodded and her father also went to leave him to the main door.
Her mother also left from there to get some food for them.

Now, both Sam and Sanju were alone.

Sanju- Won't you ask me, I am ok or not??
Suddenly, Sam marched towards her and....

Thwak.....
.
.
.
.
Yes she has slapped Sanju.
Sanju(keeping hand on her cheek)- Wow, is this the way to ask anyone's well-being??

Sam(shouting)- What do you think of yourself, huh?? Are you a heroine that you will save everyone?? Who gave you right to do so?? I was so scared.

Sanju(with cool attitude)- Your first question's answer I think my myself as Sanjana Malhotra😎😎. Your second question's answer No I will not save everyone and if saving you means being heroine then, yes I am a heroine. Your third question's answer Miss Sanjana Malhotra herself gave right to save you. And yes, Please don't worry, I am ok. Your fourth question's answer......

Sam(shouted)I didn't even asked fourth question. Everything is a joke for you right.

Sanju(Comforting her )- I was just protecting you buddy, nothing else. I had promised you to protect you na. See, I fulfilled my promise.

Sam- You were protecting me, then what about yourself?? Who will protect you??
What about protecting yourself??

Sanju- Wohoo, what has happened to you today, you are asking questions per questions.

Sam- Yes, when will you protect yourself??

Sanju(dreamily)-Oh don't worry, there would be someone who will save me, my prince charming.

Sam(annoyed)- How can you be so calm after what happened??

Sanju-Yes, I am calm because if something would have happened to you, then I won't be able to forgive myself. I am calm because I kept my promise. I am calm because I saved you. I am calm....

Suddenly, Sam's phone started to beep. It was her mom's call. After picking up the call, she talked with her mom and told about everything that happened. Her mom was worried too, that is why Sam decided to go her home and she cutted the call.

Sam- You please take care. I have to go. Mom is worried.
Sanju-Okay, and please make shalini mom understand that I am ok. And you too, take care.

Sam hugged Sanju and after bidding adieu to her parents, she left for her home.

After reaching her home, she went and told everything in details. Her parents also relieved after knowing that Sanjana is okay. They were happy too that Sanjana saved Samaira.

After that everyone retarded to their rooms. Sam was lying on her bed. She still was not able to get rid of today's incident. She saw her mom entering in her room. She got up and sat on her bed.

Sam- Mom, why are you here, you didn't slept??
Sam's mom(caressing her hairs) How can I sleep, when my daughter is worried.

Just then, she crashed in her mother's arms and started to sob. Her mother was caressing her hairs.

Sam(sobbing)-Mom, If something would have happened to Sanju today, I would never be able to forgive myself. She didnt do right.

Sam's mom- No dear, she is not wrong. Just think, if you would be on her place, won't you do the same??

Sam- No mom, I was hell terrified. She did wrong mom.

Sam's mom- Baby, I am seeing your friendship from your childhood. Sanju is very protective and poossesive for you, you know naa, still you are saying she is wrong.

Sam- You know mom, I always say that she is impulsive, aggressive, angry bird, but when it comes to care and love, she tops the list mom.I am lucky to have her.

Sam's mom- Yes, and Now please sleep,or else your angry bird won't leave you.

Sam(chuckling)- Okay, mom and good night.

Her mom went to her room and Sam started to think again today's events.
Just then her phone beeped with Sanju's message--

Don't worry, I am ok. Now,please don't think too much nd sleep, or else, you will get dark circles and then no one will marry you.
Good night buddy:)

Sam smiled and put her phone and tension on side and finally she went into deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ignore mistake if there is any....

Press the star ⭐⭐ button.

Lots of love...
Shruti Singh 🤗🤗