Chapter 32

After seeing that message, Sanjana fell down on the floor with a thud. Her eyes were filled with tears, while everyone was sheding silent tears too. Soon, her frowns were displaced by anger, she got up and held Ved's collars and shouted-

Sanju- I want my both babies, safe and sound. You are listening that, I said I want my both babies.
Call police, commissioner or anyone else, but I want my babies till evening, or I won't see tomorrow's sun, I swear.

She left him with a jerk, Sam went and held Sanju's shoulders and tried to comfort her-

Sam- Don't worry, nothing will go wrong. Everyone.....

Sanju(shouting)- Oh please, don't give me your positive lecture right now, I am in tension and please you can't expect me to don't worry.

Sam sighed as there was no advantage to pacify her right now. Adii and Ved both tried to call police but before, their phones again beeped with a message, this time it was a video, seeing which their eyes widened.

In video, we could see that Sam and Sanju's parents were tied on the chairs with a bandage on their mouths to prevent them to speak, along with kids too. Spraha was crying and Vaasu was trying to make her calm through his action, however he was sheding tears too.

After that video got off and a hoodied man came and said-
"Poor parents of yours, they came here to give you surprise but they themselves got a shock.  Now, if you wanna save them, Don't inform police or anyone and yeah, I am sending you the address, just come over that place"

Everyone was too shocked to react. Sam was now more worried then before and Sanju being Sanju, she could only see her kids and only could murmur-

My Princess was crying and Vaasu was crying too.

One more hour passed, till now, all 4 of them had come to Sam's home to think properly what to do.

Sam was only thinking that what Time can does. Few hours before they were very happy and now they can't even smile. The biggest problem was that, they can't even inform police or anyone to help them

Sanju was having mixed emotions, she was having anger, sadness, worries, all the emotions altogether.
While both men were trying to find a way to move out from this problem.

Again, their phone beeped with a message and the address was a  XYZ place.
There was another message to saying that not to inform police at all, otherwise outcomes won't be good.
They didn't want to inform police and create one more problem so, they decided to go that place alone.

After one hour and lot of efforts, they reached an old garage, all the broken cars were shattered here and there, they headed forward and were about to enter then Suddenly, some goons came from behind and put the black-folds on their eyes. They all were taken aback for few moments, before they could speak, goons asked them to be quiet and ordered them to walk silently.

Only in few minutes, they all reached inside a room which was somewhat dark. It was looking like an old garage. Their parents  and kids were tied there. Goons made them sat on the chairs and tied their legs and hands with a rope. They all tried to oppose but all went in vain.
Goons went away leaving them alone. Still, all of their eyes were blindfolded.

Sanju- Mom! Dad! Are you here??

Sanju's dad- Yes, we all came to give you surprise. But when we reached your home, we were forcefully taken here by some goons. And when we came here, we saw Vaasu and Spraha here.

Sam's dad- Yes, we both met in London coincidentally. Thank God, that we both met and we got to know, you both girls are mistaken, that you got letters of each other's name, rather it was someone else who was creating misunderstandings between you. So next day, we caught flights and came here without wasting time but before that all these things happens.

Sanju's mom- But who is behind all these things??

Sam- We don't know anything aunty!!

Sam's mom-  Sanju!! Aren't you angry on me dear that I didn't trust you??

Sanju(sighed)- Honestly saying, I was really disappointed that noone trusted me but these 8 years taught me a lot. I think, it was meant to be happen, there wasn't anyone's fault in all these things. So, I am not angry!!

Sam's mom- Thank God, that you are not angry with us.

Ved- Vaasu! Spraha! Are you both okay??

Vaasu(sniffing)- Yes Dad, we ale okay.

Sanju- Don't cry baby, you are toh my strong bachha right. Everything will be okay.

Spraha(crying)- Mamma!! My hands ale paining.

Sam- Please baby, don't cry. I won't let anything happen to you. Please have patience baby.

Listening Spraha crying, Sanju felt that earth slipped away from her feet. She tried to get up, so that she can go and console her Princess but it was no use. Angrily, she shouted-

Sanju- Hey, who the bloody hell are you to kidnap us. Why are you hidden in your cave Now. Come out, you coward!!
My kids are in pain, I won't spare you, I swear. You bloody coward!!

Some goons again came and removed their blindfold, they also saw each other helplessly. Sanju said to one of of them-

Sanju- Ask your master to come in front of us. Is he a Coward??

Then only, there came a man in black hoody saying that-

"Who is coward and who is not, we will se this later, Malhotra Madam. First, tell me how are you?? How are you feeling tied here in my kingdom"

Sanju- Oh just shut up, this old and shattered garage is your kingdom. If this is your kingdom, that means you surely are a begger you bloody!!!

Listening this, That mystery person became angry but soon composed and started to reveal his body.
First gloves, then boots and then he removed electronic larynx, perhaps those larynx were giving him fake voice.
All Malhotra's and Singhania's were watching that mystery person keenly, and when that person removed electronic larynx, they all were shocked but it was seeming like, today's shocks quota is not finished yet.

They all gasped when that mystery person removed his cap, who was hiding his whole face.
All were shocked after revelation of that face. They couldn't utter more but Sanju angrily and fiercely gritted her teeth and shouted angrily-

Ruuuuuhiiiiiiiiiiii...........

------------------------------------------------------

Done for today, got a shock right!!😂😂 The main culprit is the most innocent person. So, what will happen next!!

Tell me about your review about the chapter. I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please Ignore mistake, if there is any.

Please hit the Star ⭐ button.

Lots of love,
Shruti Singh🤗🤗🤗